I had to redo MYSPACE

JeepGirl

Reaction score
myspace got screwed up and i had to start all over again.. bummer.. anyway.. i tried to invited most of you into myspace but alot of you have set as private and i don't know ya'lls last name or email address.. I'd appreciate if you guys can find the time to invite me back in. Here's my link to myspace.

Thanks..

http://www.myspace.com/96377616

I got that and approved ya. ;)

Hope it won't happen again or other wise ya will kick it's ass eh? :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
myspace got screwed up and i had to start all over again.. bummer.. anyway.. i tried to invited most of you into myspace but alot of you have set as private and i don't know ya'lls last name or email address.. I'd appreciate if you guys can find the time to invite me back in. Here's my link to myspace.

Thanks..

http://www.myspace.com/96377616

lol tahoe... can't promise it won't happen again but i hope not.. that got me pissed!!! i didn't want to delete it but everything was so messed up.. i guess after the outage myspace had.. it messed mine up. i can't remember all of my friends that i had once in my old one. but i'm hoping i can get most of them back. thanks for adding me, tahoe!

How did it get messed up? Was it all of the extra junk you had used to make it look all fancy?

I added you :) hope so not again hehe I did that before it was wipe out all so I have to start over again and not want to do it again then so far havent whew :lol:

it got from someone when I click on someone and it got my "friends" wipe it out all so I had to added up again. it like hacked in myspace something like that.

On TV News they warned us about MySpace.. it is full of scammers getting all informations from it....
SxyPorkie

I just sent a message to Rebelgirl .. Wanna add me , others ?

SxyPorkie said:
On TV News they warned us about MySpace.. it is full of scammers getting all informations from it....
SxyPorkie
That's because people put too much information on MySpace. It's usually best to keep it simple by not putting your home address or other detailed information on there.

Remember, most online accounts ask for your mother's maiden name... pet's name... name of high school... etc. If those are included on your MySpace public account and you use the same name with your other online accounts, you're screwed.

VamPyroX said:
How did it get messed up? Was it all of the extra junk you had used to make it look all fancy?

ACTUALLY it wasn't from decorating my profile.. my "friends" list disappeared, and my last login wasn't corrected.. then later it started slowing on me with lot of errors. i tried to fix it and i screwed it up.. I ain't no computer expert and i tried to do it myself. now i know i'm not a computer whiz that's for sure!

DeafMonkey said:
I added you :) hope so not again hehe I did that before it was wipe out all so I have to start over again and not want to do it again then so far havent whew :lol:

it got from someone when I click on someone and it got my "friends" wipe it out all so I had to added up again. it like hacked in myspace something like that.

thanks deaf monkey! yeah i guess that's what happened to me..

ouch.. sorry to hear that u have to redo your profile. it sucks.. :(

ouch it sucks when it happens to ya rebel and others as well

but hope it won't do that again

smile sorry i don't have myspace yet smile

it seems like it hate DEAF! lol just click and find out i am delated -- oh man! i have to redo, too.

RebelGirl said:
ACTUALLY it wasn't from decorating my profile.. my "friends" list disappeared, and my last login wasn't corrected.. then later it started slowing on me with lot of errors. i tried to fix it and i screwed it up.. I ain't no computer expert and i tried to do it myself. now i know i'm not a computer whiz that's for sure!

The last login has been a problem for sometime now, did you try to go into safe mode and remove all of your existing code?

I couldnt get in myspace. I kept clicking to get in, somehow it said invalid id.. I tried with mine, it said invalid id - this user either delete it or cancel the account. I was like whaaaat??? I checked my gf's. it said the same thing. So guess that myspace is screw up right now. sigh

RedheadGrrl said:
I couldnt get in myspace. I kept clicking to get in, somehow it said invalid id.. I tried with mine, it said invalid id - this user either delete it or cancel the account. I was like whaaaat??? I checked my gf's. it said the same thing. So guess that myspace is screw up right now. sigh

nothing new, myspaces login is always defunct.

Rebel..

Isn't related your fault..

Nope..

It's hacker who access other people's profile and wipe it all..

You're not alone!

FYI...

I have received my source nofited me about my space has been hacked!

Back