I Graduated!

Congratulations! Now get to work! ;)

I will... eventually. ;)

Oh I understand that. You need a long break... It's a good time for you to have a pleasure vacation before you get a job. After getting a job, it is not easy for you to quit a job because of a house mortgage or a bank checks your history if you apply for a loan. It is a just sort of a trap forever.

I wish that U.S. should adopt France's vacation and health care systems.

Oh I understand that. You need a long break... It's a good time for you to have a pleasure vacation before you get a job. After getting a job, it is not easy for you to quit a job because of a house mortgage or a bank checks your history if you apply for a loan. It is a just sort of a trap forever.

I wish that U.S. should adopt France's vacation and health care systems.
Yeah, I agree. Buying a house is serious business. I know a few people who went ahead and bought a house (or planned to buy a house) when they won't have a job to support themselves.

A lot of times, they have their parents co-sign for the house and it can be bad for the parents as well. Eek!

Congratulations! No more long cold winters for you!
Hahaha... yeah, that's true.

TX has hot summers with low humidity (less sweating) and cold winters with high humidity (less ice).

NY has hot summer with high humidity (more sweat) and cold winters with low humidity (more ice).

Back