I got married!!!

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Hey everyone we did it. We got married August the 8th. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding. It was outdoors and it was not too hot, slightly breezy. We had a bbq style reception, followed by a game of horseshoes. The wedding was perfect. :)

content.php

I got Married!!

We did it, got married August the 8. It turned out to the most wonderful wedding. We got married outside underneath the trees in the shade. The day turned out to be breezy so it wasn't too hot. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I am so happy!!!

kissbride.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Congratulations and best wishes for many happy years together. :)

Congratulations Jasmine on your marriage may it be successful and continuously enriching for you and your spouse. :D

CONGRATULATON BEING A NEWLYWED!!!! I hope you have many good years of marriage. Being married is not easy, but two heads are better to work on making the marriage successful. Best of luck. I suppose you and your new husband are already went on the honeymoon. :hmm:

Congratulations to you and your new spouse. May everything go well :)

Thank you. We really didn't go on an official honeymoon, just spent a couple of quiet days alone together. We are saving for one in the fall. :)

Wow the picture looks beautiful! Can you post a few more pictures? So glad everything went well in your wedding and the weather was perfect!!!

Back