I got lag issue on 1080i over component cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a crap about interlace or 1080i, sorry. I also didn't ask any questions, I merely stated that the spring update did in fact show improvement with the VGA.

Quit spamming out random information that is barely relevant to the topic. It's getting old.

For honest, I had tried VGA cable on my new HDTV and their background is too darker than component cable then I changed to use component cable and looks bright and more colors, also according from Defmatrixense and he said component cable has more colors and VGA is good for clear and sharp.

Now, I'm sticking with component cable and resolution is on 720p.

It's old saying that HDMI own VGA and component cable, also I need ask Sjones about how is HDMI.

I don't give a crap about interlace or 1080i, sorry. I also didn't ask any questions, I merely stated that the spring update did in fact show improvement with the VGA.

Quit spamming out random information that is barely relevant to the topic. It's getting old.

Spamming? It's not so...

I was stated about 1080i issue, also I did allowed everyone to discuss about cable and resolution.

Don't call that name and if you said that's getting old then just leave it alone.

Forza 2 demo isn't release yet? It supposed to be soon.

I may be wrong, but I believe i = Interlace is better for movies, and p = Progressive is better for games, because it draws more lines, and allows smoother graphic movement.
For example, 480p is better than 720i. I don't use i for games, only 480p or 720p.

1080i is shitty.

720p is better than 1080i.

There is no 720i.

Well, you cannot catch 1080i on VGA cable but only can catch 1080p (1920 x 1080) on monitor if you have 24" or over, also 1080i and 1080p aren't different on under 37" HDTV.

no

but there is 1920x1200 LCD 24 inch

LCD monitors are 16:10 ratio
LCDTV, Plasmas, etc.. are 16:9 ratio

if you want 1920x1080 i believe the smallest would be 37 inch

no

1920 x 1200 is means maximum at resolution, that where will support 1080p via VGA cable for Xbox 360 and click "1920 x 1080" on display setting then that means video is support at 1080p.
Gateway - 24" Widescreen High-Definition Flat-Panel LCD Monitor - FPD2485W

Ask Sjones, he know about 1080p via VGA cable, that will work on monitor (no tv tuner).

When I do own PS3 and output for video is at 1080p but my 19" widescreen monitor is maximum at 1440 x 900 and this console is already detect from HDMI to DVI cable then 1080p is appeared in automatically, also it was console that support fixed resolution. I'm sure that would same goes to Xbox 360 Elite.

I wouldn't mind to get one in next month and no more component cable or VGA cable for me.

blah blah blah.

1920x1200 (16:10 ratio) display will support 1920x1080 signal but either you will the black bar on top and bottom or image will get stretched.

blah blah blah.

1920x1200 (16:10 ratio) display will support 1920x1080 signal but either you will the black bar on top and bottom or image will get stretched.

False, I do own 16:10 ratio and nothing is wrong with picture on Xbox 360, nothing is black bar or stretched since their system is probably to fixed it in right ratio or whatever.

You don't own Xbox 360, though.

no

Not anymore... Now, it goes to 32" or up but possible to put 1080p supported on under 32" HDTV in later or so.

1080p HDTV is getting more cheaper in later, also can be cost at $1,000 in next fall 2007.

I would notice that 1080i will die in short time or not.

Same here. As long as it is decent enough and suitable for gameplay, I'm happy to play the game. BUT I must admit, using a HD TV (regardless of what number p or i you use) or componen(or HDMI, or VGA) over Composite cables makes a BIG difference. For example, in Rainbow Six: Vegas, I am able to see farther with HD or componenet rather than a Composite cable. I have to squint a lot with Composite.

The 360 and PS3 encourage HD gameplay(although I am confounded as to why Sony packages composite cables in their PS3 packages).
Yeah.

I've got a couple friends who have a Wii. One of them has a HD TV with all the setup to make it HD and my other friend is using a regular TV.

I played the same games on both TVs (Zelda, Paper Mario, & WiiSports). I knew one of them got a HD TV, but I didn't even think about it or notice anything different because I was too busy playing the game... not going "WHOA... GRAPHICS! YUM!"

I believed I already settled the matter but apparently people didn't bother to read it. :-/

I believed I already settled the matter but apparently people didn't bother to read it. :-/

I already read your post. It's old news to me.

I wonder why you think 1080p isn't available as an option?

Oh please!

I am sure lot people disagree with you soon or later.

720 > 1080

1080/60p 124,416,000 1,990,656,000 18,000,000 111:1 DVD HD format

DTV Bandwidths

Hell no, 1080i is good for HD-DVD add-on because of 720p isn't looking so well due missing of logo "Picture in Picture" in U-Control feature on end of side then I changed to 1080i and this logo is appeared at properly. I don't care about picture quality but I means on side of right to left.

Remember, this HD-DVD is designed for 1080p, such as default.

I do agree with Defmatrixense that 1080i and 1080p aren't different until you get 37" or over HDTV.

You don't own Xbox 360 or HD-DVD add-on, though.

Now, you just act that you know about everything without own Xbox 360 or HD-DVD add-on then quit it.

Hell no, 1080i is good for HD-DVD add-on because of 720p isn't looking so well due missing of logo "Picture in Picture" in U-Control feature on end of side then I changed to 1080i and this logo is appeared at properly. I don't care about picture quality but I means on side of right to left.

I do agree with Defmatrixense that 1080i and 1080p aren't different until you get 37" or over HDTV.

Now, you just act that you know about everything without own Xbox 360 or HD-DVD add-on then quit it.

Nothing to do with 720p. It's aspect ratio. That's why I post here.
Bring 16:10 resolution support to the Xbox 360 Petition

Duh! That's mean 1080i shitty.

He don't said that. Read again.

No matter own or not. Just an idiot who own and don't know how to use it like u whine about LAG and Defmatrixense have no problem with it.

Speak yourself about knoweverything. Never heard study from internet? Same idea you own the computer but you don't know how to replace the hardware.

Okay?

Nothing to do with 720p. It's aspect ratio. That's why I post here.
Bring 16:10 resolution support to the Xbox 360 Petition

Duh! That's mean 1080i shitty.

He don't said that. Read again.

No matter own or not. Just an idiot who own and don't know how to use it like u whine about LAG and Defmatrixense have no problem with it.

Speak yourself about knoweverything. Never heard study from internet? Same idea you own the computer but you don't know how to replace the hardware.

Okay?

Hehe, you are idiot.

I said that I got issue with 1080i on SOME games via component cable, such as virtua tennis 3.

You must to be overlooking, Defmatrixense did said that 1080i and 1080p aren't different until you own HDTV at 37" or over, it was from ancient thread.

You are SOO pathetic, wow... This person who don't own Xbox 360 and HD-DVD then start spread about 1080i is shitty then you never know about it.

Other trolling member on AD. :ugh:

Additional, I don't hook Xbox 360 on widescreen monitor (16:10) anymore and currently hooked on HDTV at 16:9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back