I got into a wreck and its my fault cause I'm deaf.

christineatsflowers

Reaction score
as is ask questions lmao shoot!

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

What a stupid thought. All deaf are aware that statistically, deaf are vastly better drivers with far better safety records than hearing.

About three weeks ago Federal Department of Transportation that oversees and responsible for CDL licenses now recognizes Deaf driver to be bit safer drivers than hearing. Thus now start to granting Deafies CDL.

Anyway, why are they still crashing each other all the time EVEN if there is no Deafies involved?

If you think deaf are such good drivers I would assume you never rode with deaf while they are signing to you. Signing and driving is worse than texting and driving

Im not sure about it, cause texting means using only a pair of eyes, while chat with others while driving got 2 pairs of eyes... Hmmm

If you think deaf are such good drivers I would assume you never rode with deaf while they are signing to you. Signing and driving is worse than texting and driving

My car was T Boned and completely totaled and the accident was 100 % the other driver fault! They paid me a settlement! One of my witness was a guy that owned his own fleet of trucks and he wrote a letter on my behave saying he would be proud to have me drive one of his truck. I had 4 witnesses that said the accident was NOT my fault.

I have to humbly disagree with you. With text, you got nobody else to watch for you, thats worse than if passenger signs with the driver, there is usually a teamwork between two Deafies alert the drivers. Always works for me.

LOL I hate turbo chargers, but love stuffers.
Bound to get someone riled up...lol

Im going to invent an engine that runs on wood... oh wait, they already did that...lol

If so then why are more people getting into car crashes from texting and driving than from signing and driving? :hmm:

Back