I got finally 1,000 posts and counting

HiBluE01

Reaction score
I got and made it to the posts whore club. I would like to deciate this to my wonderful Javapride for 10 months and we made it this far. Lets keeping to go on forever because I really love you always forever your HiBluE01.

gen108.gif
Congratulates on your 1000th posts HiBluE01...

congrats on ur postwhore status and that's sweet of you showing love to your woman! :D

Congrats, girl !! :applause:
Enjoy it as much as you can ! ;)

:applause: :applause: Way to go HiBlue01, you made it to your 1,000th posting!!!! Congratulations, and what a beautiful dedication to your JavaPride!!!! Look forward to more postings from you HiBlue!!!! :hug:

:applause: Hiblue01!!! Im still far from being a post whore, maybe I need to speak up more often... :doh:

HiBlue, congrats!

Here is your PostWhore medal...

award58fw.gif

Pin it to the nipple area of your shirt, let it swing free, and wear it with pride!!

WTG!!!

Congratulations achieving a milestone by reaching 1,000 posts...and your dedication to your significant other is nice, I'm sure JP will cheer you on as you post thousands more in the days, months and years ahead! :)

Anyhow, wtg! :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Congratulations achieving a milestone by reaching 1,000 posts...and your dedication to your significant other is nice, I'm sure JP will cheer you on as you post thousands more in the days, months and years ahead! :)

Anyhow, wtg! :thumb:
RR that was the MOST sweetest thing u said abt me and my support and its ever so true we're celebrating our 10th month in kauai we had a breif celebration here but kauai will be an ALL out celebration :)

Wow congrats to making the 1,000 posts and more to come.. hehe.. :) keep :type: more and u will get to 5,000 ? who knows. :)

uhh okay. For me, I wouldn't post how much I reach because i never care about it.

Back