I got a Question to ask

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
Hi!! Anyone and everyone I got a question to ask.

How many of you know someone who is deaf and have took the Postal Exam and were he or she given time limited or no time limited during the Postal Exam.

I need to know this, because I called the Human Resource who has set up an interpreter to be there during my Postal Exam, and I told her that I have no time limit. So the lady said the test has time limited, but for Deaf has no time limit. I told my interpreter about it, and she told me to print out the ADA Law Paper and bring with you when you go on Wednesday morning and you ask the person about that, and if the Instructor says no I have no time limit, then fine, and if says Yes, GIVE HIM THE PAPER that shows the ADA Law.

I'm taking my first Postal Exam 460 for Rural Carrier Associate and I'm exciting about it, but I really want to take the 473C Battery Exam for the Mail Processing position.

WIsh you good luck!

I took that exam and it pretty testing.

Good Luck with the test!. :)

i took that exam 460 three times in three different location.

yes there is time limit.. it doesn't matter.. the real reason why its time limit is because it gives fair equal.

score is based on which is right.. almost everyone don't finish it in time. i'm sure its RARE to finish them all in time..

as i remembered the first part is address similarity or difference.. they will time you.. and you look and make sure its different or same no need to have extra time in this
or the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th part.. no need to extend the time.

i remembered the oral part.. they gave me 2 choices.. one is having an interpreter telling me directions... other choice was me reading the directions.. i choice read the directions.

i took that exam 460 three times in three different location.

yes there is time limit.. it doesn't matter.. the real reason why its time limit is because it gives fair equal.

score is based on which is right.. almost everyone don't finish it in time. i'm sure its RARE to finish them all in time..

as i remembered the first part is address similarity or difference.. they will time you.. and you look and make sure its different or same no need to have extra time in this
or the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th part.. no need to extend the time.

i remembered the oral part.. they gave me 2 choices.. one is having an interpreter telling me directions... other choice was me reading the directions.. i choice read the directions.

Thank you, because I need to know that from those who went throught it, so I don't need to start complaining about it. Just want to make sure if anyone out there went thought the same experience. I feel that if the test seems longer than that, then it should be PLENTY OF TIME to answer the questions and I see why the test takes about 2 Hours and 15 minutes. I know that the memory is 25 minutes and the Number Series is 25 minutes too, and something else as well.

THANKS FOR SHARING *smile*

I took exam few years ago and it is pretty easy if u practice before test. As far as I know of no one can finish test in the time. I do not need time limit since those tests are more alike memory. Study few days before test then u will be fine. Good luck.

Back