I got a new computer last night...

Shit Alex!!! Damn that monitor u got there....so wide!! Wow!! But I do have Dell 3000 (or was 300? whatever that is lol) I got it from my brother gave me for my xmas a year and ago and my monitor also have flat as well but less than what u have Alex! lol Man, that was awsome u got there! Wow!!

My computer has 512MB of RAM and I am thinking of getting 1GB cuz I have so many photo prgorams in myc omputer cuz I love photo and do things in my computer all the time!! But now I have a full time job so that kind of hard to do...oh well.. but still will get that 1GB for sure I hope!! That is if I can afford it :lol:

By the way, Congrats to FelixKat930!!! Way to go!

Dood! He got a Dell! :whistle: (boy am I glad that guy isnt in their commercials any more, talk about annoying)

Anyways, if you're gonna buy a pre-built instead of building your own, Dell is probly your best bet. Congrats on new pc.

P.S.-Angelwolf - RAM is cheap, and you can never have enough of it. I just got a new videocard and know I saw them advertising memory for $25/512MB. I just hope you have a friend near you who knows about computers to help you when buying RAM, because it can be confusing and you want to make sure you get compatible memory, and if you have dual-channel capable motherboard, you need to buy your RAM in pairs for best performance. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Hey Alex, I have seen the new Dells and they are faster than ever before. I like the fact that the Dell computer will let you know if your color printer is low on ink then order new ink. You could take a quick drive over to CompUSA or one of the computer stores and see what the situation is with the new Dells.

Alex said:
Congrats. I have the Dimension 8400 (old school by now).

Picture:
dell8400.jpg

Can you take a picture of your new computer? :)

:jaw: Wow that's neat-O , It's alot better than my chitty computer... :aw:

Btw, Congratulations on your new computer

Alex said:

Picture:

That's bad idea. The subwoofer is for on floor only.
subwoofer can destroy hard drive by vibration or magnet (depent how big)

Neo said:
That's bad idea. The subwoofer is for on floor only.
subwoofer can destroy hard drive by vibration or magnet (depent how big)
Yes, I was aware of that but that's an old picture, around when I bought the 8400. Right now the subwoofer is not near the tower at all.

Picture:
dell8400_02.jpg

Thanks to those who gave nice comments. And, FelixKat930, sorry if I ruined your thread.

Alex said:
Yes, I was aware of that but that's an old picture, around when I bought the 8400. Right now the subwoofer is not near the tower at all.

Picture:

Thanks to those who gave nice comments. And, FelixKat930, sorry if I ruined your thread.

I am not aware that you are hearing or hard of hearing. It is nice for you to listen some music. I cannot believe that iPod is so popular nowadays.

Nah you didnt ruin my thread alex..i would love people to post computer pics in here hehe.i will post mine in here asap.. heh :)

Alex said:

Picture:
dell8400.jpg

Wow nice you have stuffs back there. LOL I carry laptop around in my home. It does not need desk. I bring laptop with me to bedroom, bath, livingroom, and kitchen, and outside stargaze with starrynight guide. Wireless is prefect for me. :)

Wow, you guys have a Dell computer. I had to check the computer's background to see if it is really good. I finally discovered that the secret parts are converted from digital to analog. You won't believe it, and I'll show you a proof. Here are two pictures:

frontdesktop.jpg

CPU.jpg

LOL
yayyaya felix finally HEHE

will get new mac laptop soon but i have to buy new tv my old one screw up cuz CC not working GRR

JustinZ28 said:
Hehehe I had a dell laptop was good to me never crashed or anything. Got a gateway laptop now but about to upgrade again to an ibook.

Ibook doesn't exist anymore for a new mac laptop. Its now called Macbook and it is powered by intel processor and can run windows at full speed.

sequoias said:
Ibook doesn't exist anymore for a new mac laptop. Its now called Macbook and it is powered by intel processor and can run windows at full speed.

It can be used with Boot camp or Virtualizer Apple called it. I think I will like virtaulizer because it support many OSes.

Ewww....Dell sucks!! They make their computers out of the cheapest parts then inflate the price.

Back