I got 120GB HDD for Xbox 360

Pacman did not mention anything Playstation in this thread. He knows what he is talking about.

I am childish? Okay. I think your posts speak for themselves. I'd bet that your english is about... 4th grade level. Now who's childish?

~via BB~ wow, hwo genius, you mean your PSP games and PS3 store into X360's 20gb? Please you can tell me How secret that any games from wii or PS games capable store within X360? C'mon!

Heheh

DefMATRIXense said:
Say what? Am I missing something?

I don't see Pac-man mention it anywhere in this thread. Therefore, you must be MISUNDERSTOODING which means Dr. Strangelove pwned you.

~via BB~ :::SCRATCH HEAD:::, Are you saying, you knew that I misunderstood pac's post? You are total wrong! I don't EVEN know what the F#*KING are you talk about! Because You don't know what s going thru my mind's thought process or people's mind of thought process.. You wanna witch voodoo or somethings?! Anyway You aren't a Fan and loyal MS XBOX since 2001.. Anyway You are such friggin immature childish..

~via BB~ PAC, Ha, Ha, Ha... I was laught at your post when you had full X360 20GB HHDn saying stuffs and PS things. I was like " knew it doesn't work, how's that POSSIBLE?" That why I was tried to act dumb question you,"how secret you store PS on X360". I like to see what's your reponse. Can I pick on you geek guy? Ha...

Are you sure you can read it? I suggest you to reread this with resize post.
Thanks, my 20GB HDD was full because I have many games, demo, XLA, PlayOnline (FFXI), trailers, theme and other stuff.
Now, can you tell me where does pacman state it?

Back