I found bbnt's website!

and I sure some of you will be ordering right away

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i ordered 5 of them never got it from BBNt :fu2:

That's because of some cost cutting moves. I now only send the product to every other person that pays and it saves me big time

forgot to mention one thing.. found out he stole my credit card number.. saw my credit card statement.. says "sexworld......$29.99"

other one " 24 hour sex club........$49.95"

DeafSCUBA98 said:
forgot to mention one thing.. found out he stole my credit card number.. saw my credit card statement.. says "sexworld......$29.99"

other one " 24 hour sex club........$49.95"

so what's your point???

bbnt said:
so what's your point???

my point is that when i order ur stuff on that website.. the next day it shows u order stuff from my credit card number

DeafSCUBA98 said:
my point is that when i order ur stuff on that website.. the next day it shows u order stuff from my credit card number

TFS <<<<<< do you know what that stands for???

DOVIP he said T FS not TSF JEEZ READ CAREFUL LMAO! ..... its Tuff fucking shit :-X not commenting any futher

javapride said:
DOVIP he said T FS not TSF JEEZ READ CAREFUL LMAO! ..... its Tuff fucking shit :-X not commenting any futher

very good, I shall paste a gold star on your forehead

javapride said:

AHH! You're right! I'm mistake my fast type on a keyboard. lol! But thanks.

YW :) hehehe and BBNT not a gold star make it a rainbow star i ll be stasified LMAO!

I got my Origami Boulder and a bonus picture of some jackass kid flipping me the bird!

Back