I find this offensive

I have no idea if he had eaten lots of pickles. He was overweight. He never mentioned anything about his diet.:aw:

I did get asked by one hearing woman in a store if my CI was the new verizon Bluetooth headset??????? maybe because my CI is Blue.. Doh!

I have no idea if he had eaten lots of pickles. He was overweight. He never mentioned anything about his diet.:aw:

Ahhhh....remember a lady co-worker that drank straight vinegar...her breath was horrid...she said it burned up the fat in the body, and would help her lose weight...so maybe that's what ur professor was doing....

Ahhhh....remember a lady co-worker that drank straight vinegar...her breath was horrid...she said it burned up the fat in the body, and would help her lose weight...so maybe that's what ur professor was doing....

Drinking straight vinegar makes you grow chest hair.

I think the picture is hilarious. I know some people from my classes that would probably buy a "hipster fake hearing aid." Honestly I think it is also a little sad that people would buy fake glasses or hearing aids. But that's just me.

No idea how the hell that got started... I just don't get it... Unless they are trying to defraud Social Security - but then, how can they pretend to fail at a hearing test???

If someone smells like vinegar, it's possible that person has diabetes or a bacterial/fungal skin infection.

Anyway...

I do think the picture is funny. I remember years ago there was a group on MSN for people who had a fetish with hearing aids. And like what others have said, some people try to be trendy. There are actual hearing aids that are gold plated and studded with diamonds. Talk about expensive hearing aids :P

Drinking straight vinegar makes you grow chest hair.
When I was a kid my folks always told me eating my veggies would put hair on my chest. maybe its true cuz my chest is still as smooth as a baby's butt... guess my folks should have asked if I wanted chest hair before they came up with the veggie idea....:laugh2: Grew up on Fish and Chips loaded with Vinegar so I can tell you that is not true.

Why would someone want a gold plated and diamond studded hearing aid? that is just crazy

These bluetooth ear buds fool me sometimes making me think they are ha s . Hunters use special heaqring aids that help them hear game. Look like the kind of aids I used. To wear. Now waiting to see some students using lookalike aids to get answers on testd

If you drink enough vinegar it'll make your sweat a natural bug repellent (old newfie trick)

as for the picture I laughed... honestly if people want them then all power too them, I can't wear them cause they annoy me too much.

I like vinegar on my fish..maybe that's why I have hair all over on my chest and abs. :) Im so darn fookin proud of my hairy chest..want pic of it? Just ask!

Sarcasm and switching situations are the best teachers. And they're usually funny as hell too! lol

Back