i finally met horselover and catmandu!

:aw: You looks beautiful! That's great to meeting!

Great pic of you 3... sounds like ya'll had a good time. :)

Wow you all three looked GORGEOUS!!!!

I am damn jealous that you got to meet these two lovely ladies but we have not met yet in real life :(

Someday we will.................you owe me a trip!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

::::::crying:::::: but will recover ;)

I am damn jealous that you got to meet these two lovely ladies but we have not met yet in real life :(

Someday we will.................you owe me a trip!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Awwwwwwww here :hug: We should meet in person one day!! :D

we met up in boston when i was visiting catmandu for the weekend... there was a deaf event/gathering at waterworks- we saw the hyahhh woman there :twisted: ... we had fun! they are great people! :thumb:

here we are! please don't use the picture for darts! :lol:

Dang, miss to meet you guys ! I was in Vermont that night.

Did you bring the yeast infection medication topical in your purse? FeistyChick

Awwww That is some great picture shot of you three, I'm glad you three met each others in real life, Hope you three had a blast time. ;)

Hey I saw them again last Saturday and it was unexpected visit. LOL small world. It was at my bf's class reunion that they went to the same school as my bf. :giggle: It was nice to see them again.

One day, I wud love to meet you rest of ladies..... you're great looking ladies...

Probably you might come down for AD Cancus 2008.. :fingersx:

Someday we will.................you owe me a trip!!!!!!!!!!!! and YOU OWE US A TRIP TOO!!! :giggle: :nana:

AWWW! we were so bummed :tears: that we missed your wedding! since we moved the week/weekend of your wedding! speaking of the timing!!! :squint: it was one of the worst week/weekend in our lives too! :pissed: if we had known, we would have come to the wedding regardless! :tears:

guess where i am now?? in boston babysitting for catmandu's daughter while she is at work! she is such a great baby! (sorry catpoo! you are missing the fun!!! :nana: :rofl:) i just LARRRRRVE her to death!!! we are having a blast! she is SO EASY TO CARE FOR!!! OMFG.... i told cat and her hubby i want a clone of her and her hubby said HELL NO!!! :tears: :lol:
i don't know how to download pictures of us from my new pager mind you people!!! :D

Hey I saw them again last Saturday and it was unexpected visit. LOL small world. It was at my bf's class reunion that they went to the same school as my bf. :giggle: It was nice to see them again.

where the heck were you on sat night??? we thought you were gonna show up at water works??? tsk tsk!!! it was fun!!! you missed the fun you old fart!!! uh oh!!! did i say that aloud!!??? :giggle: did you know that that it was the last event at water works for good? because there is always a conflict with them? they are changing the location for next year- they haven't picked it yet but it will be some where at the marina bay though... what a shame! i sure hope it won't be at the water club cuz i didn't like it there as it is too crowded and no room to "breath" if you get my drift... (sigh)... so we will see what happens...

Dang, miss to meet you guys ! I was in Vermont that night.

Did you bring the yeast infection medication topical in your purse? FeistyChick

my my!!! you are SO OBSESSED!!! so therefore you are the one with the yeast problem!!! :rofl: so shove it!!! :nana: :booty: :rofl:

thanks gals for your comments on our picture!!! :bowdown:

sorry i didn't get a chance to say :ty:

catpoo's daughter is keeping me on my toes!!! :giggle:

Finally I have my gosh dern laptop back! :giggle:

Feistychick wore me out so bad. :zzz: but those 10 days were well worth it! My husband doesn't know me anymore. :giggle:

Btw: my daughter AllyKat misses you. :aw:

Finally I have my gosh dern laptop back! :giggle:

Feistychick wore me out so bad. :zzz: but those 10 days were well worth it! My husband doesn't know me anymore. :giggle:

Btw: my daughter AllyKat misses you. :aw:

AWWW! i miff allykat too! :tears: i LAAARRRVE it when she calls me BIG ALY! :P :D
she is MY LITTLE ANGEL TOO!!!
:nana: :booty: :giggle:

uh oh :shock: your hubby doesn't know you anymore (disappears!) :giggle:

Where's waterwork?

That's nice pic, also you are beautiful. :)

Such hot women that I am so blessed to clap my eyes on now. :ty: for the pictures.
Glad everyone had a blast meeting each other!

Back