I dreamed I lost you in a dream...

Daniel Brown

Reaction score
I keep a dream log and these dreams I had one night a year ago are the wierdest I've ever had...

Dream log:

** * "I dreamed I lost you in a dream. I woke up in a panic and you were there. I feel down and held you in my arms and cried out loud. So happy that you were there. I didn't even try to stop crying. Laying on our sides on the floor I held you from behind crying so hard. So glad you were ok. The dream that I woke up from in my dream was a terrible dream. For lack of a better way to put it, it was a war. Between me and a demon.*

** * Before bed tonight I prayed for God to fill me with faith. FILL me with faith! All the way! FULL! FULL OF FAITH! And in my dream of dreams I felt my faith being tested. In a very literal way! I saw the demon in many horrific forms. But my thinking and my faith told me that demonds are simply fallen angels. All angels are beautiful in spite of their intent to harm. I knew what this creature was and knew that it wanted me to see it in those forms just to scar me. To distroy my faith.*

** * In that dream of dreams it was hard for me to know what was real and what wasn't. So I was so happy to hold you in my arms again at the same time wondering if I had awakened from that dream. In that dream of dreams I'd wake up and go back to sleep. Over and over again. Each time a different battle. Some I'd shake myself awak or yell loud enough to wake myself up. In effect retreating from battle. Each time I woke up though I'd go right back to sleep bent on faceing that demon again. I'd always have to wake myself up in my dream of dreams.

** * After crying with you in my arms I didn't go back to sleep. Instead I woke up for real I thought about my dream for a little bit and I went back to sleep in my dream. As soon as I drifted just a little bit into sleep, I felt it. The demon that I'd been fighting in the dreams I had when I was dreaming, was now wanting to fight in my regular dreams. He had a harder time here. I have more control of my dreams as long as I know I'm dreaming. *Less control if I'm dreaming about having a dream (Things in those dreams I call my dream of dreams).

** **So he tried tricking me sometimes into thinking I was awake in my dreams. We'd already been there. I knew if I wanted to I could wake myself up. Sometimes in my dream, my faith would shake some. Then I'd wake myself up before the demon had the chance to distroy me. But I'd never wake up enough to stay awake. It was like I was being pulled back into the fight. But I never tried to stay awake. I'd pray a quick prayer for more faith and go back into battle.*

** * When I had a chance to pray a little bit before falling back to sleep, that's when I had some control of the dream. But NEVER before in a lucid dream have I had the trouble I had in this dream. Knowing I should EASILY be able to change something I could stand bold in the demons face. But I couldn't just do whatever I wanted. And the powers I did have in the dream was such a struggle to perform!

** * Here's this one... My dad and I were finishing up some work in the back yard of one of his customers house. We somehow tripped an alarm and the police was there before we could get out of the back yard. They turned their dog lose on us. I knew I was dreaming so I was wanting to throw that dog up and away with just a thought. But it didn't work. All I could manage was that the dog not bite even though it was trying to get to us like from behind the forcefield I threw up with my mind! *Then they turned another couple dogs lose and that made it even harder to use my will and faith to keep the dogs from biting. Then they started shooting at us. So I busted in a window and got inside the house. Got my dad out of that situation. Then he was gone from the rest of my dream. Once inside the house I started meeting people. More and more people. And all kinds of different size dogs started to appear. I tried to lead the dogs out by the coller just helping another guy who was doing that. Then a couple dogs started fighting each other. Then other dog fights broke out. Then the people started fighting. It didn't take long for me to realize that people and anamils were killing each other here. I knew I was dreaming and I tried to control everyone and stop it all. It didn't work. That was a house of death. I realize I just needed to get out of there. So I tried to just fly up and bust my way through the roof. I couldn't. I felt a twing of fear, only for one second. Then I desided I'd just walk my way through the front door. People grabbed me and try to pull me into the fight. I finally was about to get out of there when the demon woke me up. For real wake up too. I laid there thinking a couple minutes.*

** * Here's another one... I was in, I think Memphis at New Years in a hotel room with about 4 or 5 friends of mine. Nobody in peticular but in the dream they were my friends. Somehow something happened that they all wanted and was trying to kill me. Again I knew I was dreaming. It took so much power and strain for me to keep them at bay. For a while all I could do was keep them from attacking! My arms streached out pointing at them with all my fingers. They were in a semicircle around me. If I didn't FOCUS as hard as I could they'd get a little bit closer. But then I found a little more faith inside me and I was able to hold them back just enough for them to be able to talk. Then I found more power and was starting to lift all them up at the same time with my mind. That's when I knew I got this dream licked! I got control back! But that's when the demon woke me up again. *Just as I retreated when the demon was winning in my dream of dreams he retreated in my regular dreams. *Always waking me up just as I started to gain control of the dream!

*****There's a few more of dreams kinda like these two. Always as I was just gainning control of the dream I'd feel something wake me up. Sometimes it's feel like someone shaking my feet and that would wake me up. Other times it'd be because I hear Uncle Emery walk into my room. Or a noise I'd hear that woke me up. Or someone calling my name! *Each time I'd listen to make sure none of those that woke me up were really there.

** * I saw a shadowy demon change from a shadow to an ugly ass thing crawling out of the wall. There was this one dream that I really thought was real. At the time I didn't really know what was real or not. Made no differance to me. lol I knew I was still gonna have to fight it. Sleeping or awake!

** * But the most real one was me waking up from one of these dreams that I was winning the battle in. Well what woke me up was just another dream but I thought I was awake... I thought. It felt VERY real. But I kept my faith.

** * I thought the demon gave up on fighting me in my dreams only. That he wanted to do this for real! Laying on my back I felt something touch me. Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was back and in one of the forms that thing had already used before right at the edge of the bad. It rolled from the edge up and on top of me. I felt his weight. He was on his elbows and on top of me licking me with his tonge It was a really long tonge. He used it like a third thumb licking me without moving his head from my knees to my cheek! *He was on top of me grabbing me with it's arms and legs while licking me from the chest up aroung the back of my head and then my face. I said, "There ya go, give me a hug!" As soon as I said that he was gone. And I woke up for real wondering what's real and what's not. *

** * Well I'm staying up just long enough to make sure I remember or at least write it down to refresh my memory in the morning. *I really hope the dream war is over! *Let me go find out..."

Last edited:
Already I'm regretting posting that! Now ppl r gonna think I'm crazy before they ever even have a chance to talk to me! I only signed up for AD this morning. Is there any way to delete something after posting it? lol I really not crazy at all I promise

Daniel I didn't bother reading it because hurt my eyes. I couldn't focus as there are no paragraphs. It is just one big block of text. As for posts, we all post crazy things that we later regret and then we have a facepalm moment with ourselves and think "What the fuck was I thinking?"

Now keep posting, enjoy the ride on AllDeaf.com.:cool2:

Sorry bout the block of text. One reason for the facepalm. I remember what I wrote but forgot how long it was and that I wrote it half awake middle of night just to keep myself from forgetting the dreams trying not to fall back to sleep. But I can read it on my phone. That's when I realized how crazy it was to post. I just cut and pasted it without review lol

Sorry bout the block of text. One reason for the facepalm. I remember what I wrote but forgot how long it was and that I wrote it half awake middle of night just to keep myself from forgetting the dreams trying not to fall back to sleep. But I can read it on my phone. That's when I realized how crazy it was to post. I just cut and pasted it without review lol

You can post whatever you like :)

You could always hit the "edit" button and hit the "enter" key a couple of times to break up your block of text so there's a few paragraphs instead of one. :)

Wirelessly posted

I like to read about dreams, its fascinating even though I never understand what they mean. Most dreams never make any sense. Good dream Daniel :)

Thank you AlleyCat there's a lot of things I need to learn about this sight. At least I know how to edit now lol Hopefully I made it readable. Later I'll worry about weither or not I should've even posted this crazy dream. Maybe I am crazy cause this is a facepalm moment I'm having before hand yet gonna do it anyway. lol Thank you guys for y'alls help

Thank u girl. I have another dream I can make sense of for u. I have to edit it first cause it's prolly as bad as this one first was lol But it's not near as long. I'll post it later. There's a good Godly lesson in it too :)

Wirelessly posted

Daniel Brown said:
Thank u girl. I have another dream I can make sense of for u. I have to edit it first cause it's prolly as bad as this one first was lol But it's not near as long. I'll post it later. There's a good Godly lesson in it too :)

Awesome! Godly lesson is good :)

Wirelessly posted

Awesome! Godly lesson is good :)
You said u like dreams so here's another one for ya

Dream log:

I heard a wolf howl in the woods as I walked across an open field.* It howled again and I could tell that it was closer than it was before.* It sounded peaceful.* Then I saw the wolf standing at the woodline.* It was pure white and very beautiful.* And then it saw me.* A lone wolf single minded in nature...* It wanted ME!* It came for me!* The only thing I had with me was a little collapsible umprella.* I thought that I might be able to make the wolf think I'm bigger than I am if I had it open. **I had fear because my umbrella wasn't ready yet. *I fumbled to unsnap it and fear made it hard to find the button to pop it open.* Once it was open all my fears were gone.* I fought off the wolf like a bothersome little puppy nipping at your heels without any fear at all. *I walked back to my truck with the wolf trying to get around my umbrella the whole way.*
**** Satin has a voice that sounds as peaceful to listen to as a wolf howling in the woods.* The words he speaks will confuse you, mislead you, trick you, cause you to believe a lie. *He also can appear as pure and white as any beauty God has blessed the world with.* He also has VICIOUS teeth that will rip you appart and distroy you if you stand alone unprotected.* I don't walk around with a huge iron shield but I'm not without my shield of faith!* You have to have your shield ready though.* Whatever kinda faith you have.* You have to use what you have to fight against Satin.* Even if all God has given you is an umbrella to protect you.* If what you have already isn't enough to defend against Satin, then God will supply you with more. *Satin comes at us when we don't have our shield up and ready. You may only have an umbrella against a wolf... But with faith in God, what you have ALREADY is all you need against the teeth of the devil.* Faith can move a moountain.* Faith can also turn a simple umbrella into a shield sufficent enough to defend you against a hungry vicious wolf!

You said u like dreams so here's another one for ya

Dream log:

I heard a wolf howl in the woods as I walked across an open field.* It howled again and I could tell that it was closer than it was before.* It sounded peaceful.* Then I saw the wolf standing at the woodline.* It was pure white and very beautiful.* And then it saw me.* A lone wolf single minded in nature...* It wanted ME!* It came for me!* The only thing I had with me was a little collapsible umprella.* I thought that I might be able to make the wolf think I'm bigger than I am if I had it open. **I had fear because my umbrella wasn't ready yet. *I fumbled to unsnap it and fear made it hard to find the button to pop it open.* Once it was open all my fears were gone.* I fought off the wolf like a bothersome little puppy nipping at your heels without any fear at all. *I walked back to my truck with the wolf trying to get around my umbrella the whole way.*
**** Satin has a voice that sounds as peaceful to listen to as a wolf howling in the woods.* The words he speaks will confuse you, mislead you, trick you, cause you to believe a lie. *He also can appear as pure and white as any beauty God has blessed the world with.* He also has VICIOUS teeth that will rip you appart and distroy you if you stand alone unprotected.* I don't walk around with a huge iron shield but I'm not without my shield of faith!* You have to have your shield ready though.* Whatever kinda faith you have.* You have to use what you have to fight against Satin.* Even if all God has given you is an umbrella to protect you.* If what you have already isn't enough to defend against Satin, then God will supply you with more. *Satin comes at us when we don't have our shield up and ready. You may only have an umbrella against a wolf... But with faith in God, what you have ALREADY is all you need against the teeth of the devil.* Faith can move a moountain.* Faith can also turn a simple umbrella into a shield sufficent enough to defend you against a hungry vicious wolf!
The first part was the dream and the second is my inturpretation

The first part was the dream and the second is my inturpretation

Daniel..thanks so much for sharing those..i keep a dream journal as well. May I suggest you use the BLOG section in AD..that way you can write whenever you want and edit as you go. Like others I enjoys reading blogs and want to get to one myself....good luck with your battle by the way. Peace to you..:wave:

Daniel..thanks so much for sharing those..i keep a dream journal as well. May I suggest you use the BLOG section in AD..that way you can write whenever you want and edit as you go. Like others I enjoys reading blogs and want to get to one myself....good luck with your battle by the way. Peace to you..:wave:
Thank u midnightsun. I'll look for that and start a blog.

Back