I don't like my BB 8703e that much

moveright

Reaction score
first off, it seems a bit slow and unresponsive. also, I don't like the buttons, they are really hard, very small and close together.

I wish I could get the curve for verizon. when I replace this, I may not even get another blackberry. probably look at sidekick.

first off, it seems a bit slow and unresponsive. also, I don't like the buttons, they are really hard, very small and close together.

I wish I could get the curve for verizon. when I replace this, I may not even get another blackberry. probably look at sidekick.

It probably would be more effective to compare the 8703e to something you think is quicker and more responsive.

That being said, I agree that the 8703e has its faults, but also strengths. In comparison, my old Verizon 7250 was huge, but the buttons were comfortable to use. The 7250 also has better signal reception than the 8703e. 8703e's screen is much better. I used to have a Windows-based PDA, but found it difficult to use for emailing and IM....this is where Blackberrys shine big time. I cannot speak to the Sidekick because signal availability is very poor in my area, which is why I didn't get it.

Sprint's 8703e pricing is very competitive with the market, but they are having problems with billing errors every month.

interesting. I would not think it would be better for emailing than a PDA phone. yeah, it definitely has it's strengths, but slow. I don't like the track ball on the new ones though.

It all depends on your provider and where you live. I live in a very small town on the Oregon Coast and all I could get was AT&T, which I had to accept of course. My BB Curve works wonderfully! I will admit tho that the buttons are not that comfortable, a little slippery. It would be much better if the buttons were like a t.v. remote (rubbery) for those of us who text full time.

Oh No! thats very BOGUS! 8700 series is rock! I actually admire BB's qwety keyboard.

Back