I don't know if this is true or not that Rich People can get their hearing back.

Is that all you think about yourself and wanting to be rich like them? You got to be kidding me. That is a selfish thought of wanting to be cure if you have million or billion dollars. It is all has to do with luck if you are lucky to be healthy but if you want to find cures which you thought would be one hundred percent cure from diseases, even cancer. You can not expect that to happen to you or the rich people, even celebrities.

Did you know that people had been stalking or trying to kidnapped some celebrities, even threatening to kill rich people? There are some greedy people who took advantages of using the rich people to give them money.

You are deaf but you are healthy which is important. You should be lucky anyway. So stop whining or complaining about finding a cure for deafness. That is selfish in your attitude. Geeze. :roll:

Of course people in congress, Senate and in White House have better health coverage than the rest of us . That is no secret .

haha, duh...if that was supposed to be "hush hush", than I no longer worry about there being government secrets since everybody knows that

and Steve Job. he had all the money in the world... unlimited wealth and yet... he died to cancer...

Patrick Swayze... Michael Crichton... Ted Kennedy...

Steve Jobs actually had a treatable form of Pancreatic cancer and might still be alive today if he had opted for surgery at the beginning, but he chose to go with a non surgical experimental treatment for over a year after he was diagnosed and by the time they did the surgery it had spread to his liver. End of story. The only thing his wealth bought him was a trip to the top of the transplant list and a new liver that bought him another couple years.

Steve Jobs actually had a treatable form of Pancreatic cancer and might still be alive today if he had opted for surgery at the beginning, but he chose to go with a non surgical experimental treatment for over a year after he was diagnosed and by the time they did the surgery it had spread to his liver. End of story. The only thing his wealth bought him was a trip to the top of the transplant list and a new liver that bought him another couple years.

Really. It's too common for people who to have pancreatic cancer and no cure able for it. I haven't google it up yet.

Really. It's too common for people who to have pancreatic cancer and no cure able for it. I haven't google it up yet.

Pancreatic cancer has less than a 5% five year survival rate and most that survive have the type of cancer that Jobs had. His was also caught fairly early,but when he went with non traditional medicine he lost his chance.

Pancreatic cancer has less than a 5% five year survival rate and most that survive have the type of cancer that Jobs had. His was also caught fairly early,but when he went with non traditional medicine he lost his chance.

I didnt know. My aunt found out about it and passed away within 4 months later. She was a healthy freak, work out or run, or never smoke or good take care of herself. She was only 64 or so. She was in a nice shape. 4 months of her worst feeling, and tried to get help but doctor said its too late that it was spreading out. Sad but glad that she didnt have to deal with it more than 4 months. She said, that it was the most painful, very hungry really hungry and could not able to eat while she was in pain. :(.

unlike career civil servants working for the federal governments, the President and member of congress (regardless of whether they served for weeks or months or years) are in the OPM health care plans courtesy of us, the taxpayers for life.

haha, duh...if that was supposed to be "hush hush", than I no longer worry about there being government secrets since everybody knows that

Not really. Deaf cancer survivors I know are fine. even still now. chemo and radiation will save someone's life.

Cancer is a nasty disease, too many different types. Treatment for most cancers has not advanced very much. Chemo and radiation treatments are horrific even if you are rich.

I beat breast cancer on nhs,i saw rich and poor same stats.Ronald reagan had alzheimer's when he died Patrick swayze pancreas cancer,money not help them.Although queen mother had money she lived over hundred

Come on, Joker... u couldnt accept your hearing loss, right?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with hearing loss, acceptance is what set u free...

The truth is... money cant buy u happiness. Do u think these rich people gets off easily? When they have too much money, their fears is losing their money is killing them. Go ahead laugh at them.

So, either accepting your hearing loss and be free, or refuse to accept and let that loss kill u... ur call!
Give me lots of money and I will prove you wrong! I will be as happy as a pig in $hit....:naughty::laugh2:

Are you sure it's not a CI clinic?
There's no non-invasive method to restore hearing that the science world know of, other than Stem cells, which are still in clinical trials for a long time.

cure certain illnesses then reduce accidents put back aging cure arthritis look at dna then MAY reduce deafness much is in our own hands, personal wealth nothing do with it..you dealt hand in life and in your hands to deal with it..governments have to prioritize which come down to voting

Back