I dont know how to talk to my Guardian about this, any help??

From someone only three years older than you...I would recommend you not let your grandmother know. Secondly, as already pointed out by Reba and several others...the fact of the matter that it is statutory rape (no matter if you both were willing participants)...you can get your boyfriend in deep trouble.

Words of advice from a legal intern...don't get your boyfriend the label of a sex offender (misdemeanor or felony). It isn't worth him having that label for the rest of his life and you go on with a minor "victimization."

Thirdly, just because you have birth control and use condoms that does not mean you will not get pregnant. I'm living proof that women can get pregnant using birth control. My mother did not find out she was pregnant with me until she was about four months along while using birth control.

I'm more concerned with the idea that the grandmother may know how to view browsing history or these forums...

My opinion is if you think you're old enough to have sex you should be mature enough to talk about it... This means good communication with your partner as well as those responsible for you... Doctors and if need be parents too. Keeping that in mind the nitty gritty details are for you and your partner alone. If you think your guardian needs to know you had sex then tell her, but spare her details. You're on pills you said... As soon as you're active you also need pelvics and other things for your own health. If you feel you need to tell her keep it short and sweet - ask for help seeking out a doctor. Others on this thread are right about the age of consent but I've been a teenager before... Just keep yourself healthy and your dirty sex stories to yourself :) if your guardian risks finding out make sure she knows and likes your boyfriend so if or when you want to tell her she respects you for your decision.

p.s.

BC pills don't prevent disease.

i walked in on my son having sex and now i got this picture in my head to take through life and wish i not.Thank god he was occupied and did not see me,i backed out of his room quickly...so for poor granny sake be discrete

i walked in on my son having sex and now i got this picture in my head to take through life and wish i not.Thank god he was occupied and did not see me,i backed out of his room quickly...so for poor granny sake be discrete
. . . and lock the door!

Back