I don't feel like to do anything...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
I have been sick with those stupid cold for three days straight, I can't breath good...I didnt feel like to do anything such as cleaning, do laundry, etc

Anyone with me??

I have been sick with those stupid cold for three days straight, I can't breath good...I didnt feel like to do anything such as cleaning, do laundry, etc

Anyone with me??

Everyone in my household is sick with a cold..... So your not alone.... Weather is changing!!

Hope you feel better and get plently rest!

I am not feeling well either Angel..
I am under the weather...

Hugs, hope you feel better.

I was like that 2 weeks ago and didnt want to do anything. But I am feeling much better now. :D

For those who dont feel well. Hope you get well soon. :hug:

Hope u feel well soon, i would do the same if i'm very sick or too tired or not much rest. Wouldn't like to do anything. but better for you to get rest than do anything anyway.

if i was sick I wud be in bed.. not bothering to be online.. anyways hope u feel better soon :)

Aww I'm sorry to hear that BabyAngel, I sure hope you feel better soon :(

Aww I hope you feel better. I had a cold from last week. But I had to use medicine and rest as much as I could.. so I am glad it's gone!

Oh please...Tell the truth sweetie...You had that cold & then you gave it to me. LoL But its ok I'm over it now.:)

Aww I hope you feel better. I had a cold from last week. But I had to use medicine and rest as much as I could.. so I am glad it's gone!

We can't feel like to do anything suck as laundry because we don't feel like to stink :giggle:

Anyone with me??

I've been healthy the past year and I'm at a healthy weight as well. But I'm still bored out of my mind. First world problem :(

Back