I do any work in art, design, and drafting.

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Mark and I am an Independent Designer, Artist, and Drafter. I am a professional member of American Drafting Design Association.

I can design, illustrate, and do drafting in fields of industrial, product, transportation, and architectural. I can provide you new concepts of products, or update your old vehicle with overhaulin look. Similar to Pimp my ride and Overhaulin' with Chip Foose. Have that whole new look on your vehicle--car, snowmobile, SUV, truck, ATCs, ATVs, motorcycle, and marine products.

I can illustrate your favorite vehicle or house or your business. If you have a business, you need a product design or architectural design, I will be happy to do it for you!

I can also murals and room painting as well as interior design.

Please email me for pricing and to provide me projects for you!

Here how it works, you email me for a project, I tell you the price. Once accepted, I do the project but with a retainer put down first. 50 percent retainer and then I do the project and you pay off rest when completed.

Email me your pictures for illustration or ask me for my address to snail mail me materials you want me to work on. All materials will be returned with the completed project.

Or for murals, room painting, etc. I come on site to do the projects. I prefer in Upstate NY and Northern PA locations only.

Thank you for your time and I work on the projects you need me to do.

Mark

Damn, I wish I own a house now cuz I am sure I will have a project for u! I LOVE interior designing but since I have no formal background in it, I could use a 2nd mind to help me brainstorm. I will keep u in mind when I buy a house. We hope in 2008. *crossing* fingers.

Shel, sure and I will be here when you need to get in touch. You better have my email address since that will last much longer than this. Never know! LOL!

Sure, anytime you need my help! Please do! Take care! Marco

that is so cool ..I just want to know can u draw any project by AutoCAD vs 3D Max??by the way,my interesting is just outdoor design like as landscape architecture or environmental design..looking forward to hearing from u again:)

UpstNYDesigner, Are you deaf? Cool! My husband is a architectural too. He graduated Oklahoma of Univ. diploma.

that is so cool ..I just want to know can u draw any project by AutoCAD vs 3D Max??by the way,my interesting is just outdoor design like as landscape architecture or environmental design..looking forward to hearing from u again:)

My husband had one AutoCAD in computer also he is very good skill design on landscape architecture. He did designed our new house building.

Sand and Eagle, I use AutoCAD but next software I am interested in aquiring is AutoDesk Alias StudioTools. This software has more than AutoCAD. It has 3D, airbrushing, etc. Much better than AutoCAD. Funny same company. Really, last January, AutoDesk bought Alias software company. I wasnt too happy with that since I like competition.

Alias has better software and are used in automobile, gaming, and motion picture industries. All three type of industry uses it. You know that Star Wars movie (The one with Ankin became Vador) was made 2/3rd on Alias Maya software and only 1/3 (about 30 minutes) of the Star Wars movie were all actors!

I noticed AutoCAD isnt much demand around here.. Hmm..

Thats great your husband use AutoCAD, Eagle! Oh yes, I am Deaf.

Sand, like I said I use AutoCAD. Do you need a project you need me to do?

AutoCAD is usually made for Architectural and Landscaping. Both Drafting and Design.

Sand, if you like to talk, feel free to email me anytime and we will talk shop, ok?

UpstNYDesigner, Are you deaf? Cool! My husband is a architectural too. He graduated Oklahoma of Univ. diploma.

I am deaf. I have a Bachelor of Architecture degree. I work for a well-established architecture firm as an architectural designer/drafter. I mostly specialize in residential and religious buildings. About 80 percent of my tasks is involved in CADD, which is Architectural Desktop 2006. Sometimes, I do some rendering 3-D in CAD. I have used CADD since 1990. My first CADD version was AutoCAD Release 10 with DOS computer. Yuck...

UpstNYDesigner said:
I prefer in Upstate NY and Northern PA locations only.

Aww that's too bad since I don't live in either....

Angel!! Haha!! Very funny!! Your name and the location is heaven. Very funny, I get it. Where is your real location, my dear friend!? Hee hee! ;) The reason I said about location due to the fact it cost quite a bit for gas, a place to stay, food.. all that just to travel to a location to work on site project. Say, someone wanted me to do a bathroom design, I can do it only through email and snail mail but has no way of seeing what the bathroom is like. On site helps me and I am sure many others to see what the project is like. Maybe find a design flaw. For this case, the bathroom, it needs to be measured throughly in every dimension prior drawing on the CAD and even marker rendering.

Also the communication is important between client and the designer. I recalled when I was young, a priest asked me to design an alter and he said this size but did not say more specific what he wanted. The retired priest was living in a city bit over an hour from where I live and what happened was that it was more of a relay message--the priest told someone to tell me what he wanted. It was too much trouble so I had no idea what he wanted. How thick the counter and material. Too basic. So, I ended up drawing the alter in 3 side view on Size B paper. He was happy with that and it was built according to the drawing.

This is why I prefer face to face conversation regarding the projects. I also can travel to Detroit, Mi area (7 hours drive away) and have done so when I am attending car shows, design forums, and do business there. OK, I can drive up to that distance radius from Central NY. This means entire PA, MA, CT, VT, NH, RI, and Jersey as well as Ontario (Sarah Richardson and Debbie Travis, watch out! Haha! Wink).

Seattle, I know what you mean!!! I remember much eariler CAD programs back in the 80s. Too basic. I felt its very limited and wasnt attractive program to work on. Of course, on a DOS computer! I liked R14 and newer better. That is because it is what I have worked with ever since.

I know they got to be working on CAD 2009 version since I noticed it is about every two years. Sometimes every year.

Enjoy the day designing, guys! Me too! Got a booth to get ready for a snowmobile show in 2 weeks!

Mark

Back