I didn't realize I've made 2,000 posts already!

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Am I welcomed to the postwhore club now? :fingersx:

:lol: Of course, you are ! Welcome to PostWhore Club !! :D

Congratulations !! :cheers:

OOOHHH yes! Even the owner of AD deserves the postwhore medal from DreamDeaf! Congrats, Alex!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:-o NO way!!! Postwhoring is against the law!! I must arrest you, and take over your position. :D HEHEHE! JK!

Congratulations on your postwhoring goal! Heh. :hug:

About time! :applause:

By the way, I want to say something to you. Your forum is the best I've been in and thank you for creating AllDeaf.com :thumb:

Hey Alex, Congratulations on your 2000th posts. But I'm still wayyy ahead of you :nana: :mrgreen: I've gotta agree also that AllDeaf is the best forum I've ever been into. You're doing a great job!

Alrighty!! :thumb: Heh--heh, NOW I can 'stick' one of his threads without his permission! :lol:

Anyhow, congratulations for reaching another milestone and just think, only 8,000 more to go for the super post status!! ;)

And...don't think for one minute you're gonna get off so easy here buddy, you're forgetting one thing that goes along with being a post-whore AND that is making some sort of dedication. :D

Now, making this thread 'sticky' for the time being...or should I say, until you reach 10,000?? :lol:

Wow Alex, what took you so long? :lol:...

Congratulations Alex and welcome to Alldeaf postwhore groupie, :grouphug: now now girls, give this man some room here...

And I agree with the girls here, this is the best forum I've been a member to, and Alex you did an awesome job creating this site just for us members, we will try our best to keep it alive just for ya, cause you deserves it!!

Let's see how many more years it takes you to reach up to umm.....boy you have a long way to go by beating Vampy, Cheri, Tweetybirdie and other 10 thousand posts :giggle:....

Just 2,000? Where have you been Alex? :eek: Looks like you got a lot of catching up to do. :giggle:

Congratulations Alex, Guess what, before joining the postwhore club, You get a kiss from all the ladies here that are already in the postwhore club and I'm first in line. Is that ok? :mrgreen:

Congrats to 2,000th post!!!

Of course you are welcome to our postwhoring Club... Alex :kiss: Liebling

congratulations alex, you did awesome with alldeaf forum!! We'll never forget you. :)

Ahh... I get to stick the Administrator???

*gulping*

Okey dokey, DreamDeaf, you can do this...you can do this...

All right, Alex...

Come step up here...

I present you with this PostWhore Medal...

award57wl.gif

Pin this to the crotch area of your pants, let it swing free and wear it with pride!

Welcome to the PostWhore Club!!!

Back