i curious, how sign your name???

My sign name is really hard to guess... for some strange reason it's signed with a 'C' at the side of the mouth with the same movement as 'cat'. I just cannot figure out why!

:giggle:

Mine is an "L" starting next to the area above my ear, wiggled down to about shoulder area. Because of my long wavy (sometimes curly) hair.

If you watch "Switched at Birth", it's just like Bay's name sign, but with an L instead of a B.

adolph blaine charles david earl frederick gerald hubert irvin john kenneth lloyd martin nero oliver paul quincy randolph sherman thomas uncas victor william xerxes yancy zeus wolfeschlegelsteinhausenberdorft sr.,

hahahahahahahaha

If you sign "smile" use A instead with one hand. That's my name sign!

I'm laughing about those posting above... actually this is a real name, world longest person name. Yep....

Someone came up with my sign name and it's not really a true ASL version but I will tell you what it is. You know the "Barbie/Ken doll" that have string on the back of her neck and when you pull the string, Barbie/Ken talk!! Well, they came up with my sign name by holding left hand "S" (my first initial of the name) and with right hand, you acted as pulling the string on the back of the "S" because I talk tooooo much just about anything!! I was very debatable person back then...so I learn to umm..calm down...

I'm laughing about those posting above... actually this is a real name, world longest person name. Yep....

Someone came up with my sign name and it's not really a true ASL version but I will tell you what it is. You know the "Barbie/Ken doll" that have string on the back of her neck and when you pull the string, Barbie/Ken talk!! Well, they came up with my sign name by holding left hand "S" (my first initial of the name) and with right hand, you acted as pulling the string on the back of the "S" because I talk tooooo much just about anything!! I was very debatable person back then...so I learn to umm..calm down...

that very most cool sign for name!!! i laugh! same reason mine name sign, i talking endless about everything.

Back