I can't contain it anymore!!!

Dark-Half

Reaction score
PURPLE MONKEY DEVICE OF CORNFLAKING THAT ROBS YOU OF YOUR SANITY!!

The butter will salave your mind in gooeyness and you shall transcend upon the ways of the shoe.

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: Explosions of the dangerous gecko cure the world of smell.

Yes I like being random. Beer goes good with cheese! Swiss cheese has so many holes... so many holes... lonely nights!!! HERE I COME SWISSY!!!

LAWN GNOMES DO NOT ROB YOU OF SANITY, I DO!

I like swiss cheese with roast beef. goes quite well. Right now Im in the mood for mussles... damn that italian cookbook I looked into.

Maybe I should go 100% bleached blonde.

being random = fun!

I like swiss cheese with roast beef. goes quite well. Right now Im in the mood for mussles... damn that italian cookbook I looked into.

being random = fun!
If you go 100% blonde, I'll go 100% blonde too. :)

being random = fun!

You are in a mood for seafood at the crack of dawn? You must be an very interesting lady! Happy Easter to you!

PURPLE MONKEY DEVICE OF CORNFLAKING THAT ROBS YOU OF YOUR SANITY!!

The butter will salave your mind in gooeyness and you shall transcend upon the ways of the shoe.

:fart: :fart: :fart: :fart: Explosions of the dangerous gecko cure the world of smell.

Yes I like being random. Beer goes good with cheese! Swiss cheese has so many holes... so many holes... lonely nights!!! HERE I COME SWISSY!!!

LAWN GNOMES DO NOT ROB YOU OF SANITY, I DO!

Wow... you must be hallucating from overdoses??????....or something wrong with your mental health... GO GET HELP!!!

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.

Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.

Repost 3 times to be saved

In 1876, a young girl named Jenn was walking down a river, an insane man killed her by stabbing her in the back, raping her, and then hanging her in his closet. While he hanged her he said Bukakke Bukkake.

Now that you have read this message, she will find you and her dead body will haunt your house for 5 years. Every night you go to sleep she will appear in your closet, hanging their with her glowing red eyes.

Repost 3 times to be saved

----------

----------

----------

I'm saved!

Wow... you must be hallucating from overdoses??????....or something wrong with your mental health... GO GET HELP!!!

LMFAO, LMFAO, LMFAO!!!!!! Well, see I put model glue in a shoe and some grass, poked a hole where the toes go and lit the end, stuffed a suck and inhaled. Everything turned purple and my plushies started cussing at me then I got thirsty and accidently drank paint thinner which was coincidencally right next to this can of starbucks iced coffee. After that things just got really weird... I woke up 3AM with underwear on my head and tribal paint all over and I smelled like strawberries and banana.

LMFAO, LMFAO, LMFAO!!!!!! Well, see I put model glue in a shoe and some grass, poked a hole where the toes go and lit the end, stuffed a suck and inhaled. Everything turned purple and my plushies started cussing at me then I got thirsty and accidently drank paint thinner which was coincidencally right next to this can of starbucks iced coffee. After that things just got really weird... I woke up 3AM with underwear on my head and tribal paint all over and I smelled like strawberries and banana.

:rofl:

Purple is my favorite color and I like strawberry bananna yogurt.

Back