i cant belived awe this mars

not bad about picture information..

there are alot more.. simpe NASA - Home or Learn More at Space.com. From Satellites to Stars, NASA information, Astronomy, the Sun and the Planets, we have your information here. or Discovery Channel : Science, History, Space, Tech, Sharks, News
even there are more information about what happen on mars now.. you know.. i always check it out alot! because i always want to know what they find.. not only just mars..many others!
THANK SHARE information US, ANYWAY LOOK LIKE THIS CALIF SOIL LOL, I BORN IN CALIF VALLEY IT.. I LIKE LINK NASA - Home

Last edited:
Remember it is not like our mother earth... we have our beautiful green grass on earth, don't compare as the mars... very brown and rocks up there... remember, there is gravity up there than here.. we don't have gravity here... we can stand with our feet on the earth as we can walk all over anywhere.. don't be same if you go out space to mars... :P

remember, there is gravity up there than here.. we don't have gravity here.

Is this part of your studies on Stephen Hawking's cosmology and quantum gravity, or is your theory that we have no need for gravity here because the earth sucks?

Sorry, but sometimes I can't believe some people's grasp of elementary science.

Remember it is not like our mother earth... we have our beautiful green grass on earth, don't compare as the mars... very brown and rocks up there... remember, there is gravity up there than here.. we don't have gravity here... we can stand with our feet on the earth as we can walk all over anywhere.. don't be same if you go out space to mars... :P
LOL I KNOW THERE DIFFCULT MAR DONT SAME EARTH IT.. LOL I WILL LEAP OUT WITHOUT GRAVITY LOL

Is this part of your studies on Stephen Hawking's cosmology and quantum gravity, or is your theory that we have no need for gravity here because the earth sucks?

Sorry, but sometimes I can't believe some people's grasp of elementary science.

No.. I notice there is float in the air up there than here... we can float in swimming pool as we float in our backs... what is the difference between?

I am not well enough to know science, science is not my subject, too..

We have gravity on earth, as space has no gravity. We need gravity to stay on earth. Without gravity on earth, we will be lifeless and all atmosphere will disappear in deep dark space.

No.. I notice there is float in the air up there than here... we can float in swimming pool as we float in our backs... what is the difference between?

I am not well enough to know science, science is not my subject, too..

Our body floats in the water because our density of body is lighter than water therefore we float. Entire earth's density is based on water. If your Density is = 1, means you are water. If greater than 1, then you sink. If its below 1, you float. (Biology 101 and Chemistry 101 will teach this)

That how they come up theory that Saturn can float if we had huge ocean to test it. Saturn is below density of 1.

In space, there is no gravity. Only planet, sun, moon have gravity. Our earth's gravity holds Moon in orbit. Sun's gravity holds Earth in orbit. (physic 101 and science 101 will teach this).

We float in space because we over come the gravity for short time but eventually if we float in space without any support of anti-gravity, we will fall back into earth's atmosphere. That why NASA will sometime let Satellites fall into atmosphere and burn off instead of spending millions to retrieve them. Satellites will fall back into atmosphere.

Everything in close range will fall back into earth's Atmosphere. Comet can fall on Earth if Earth's gravity catch the comet and overcome its force and draw to us.

I understand if you did not have good teacher in science class to teach these. I learned all about these because I LOVE SPACE and want to go out there at lease once. No offense at all. Just want to make sure understand what gravity and density are to understand the difference.

Another thing to add. Air is Atmosphere trapped in Earth's gravity. Bird and plane float in sky because of draft and lift of air going over their wing. Air's atom are lighter than density of water therefore the elements will float in sky. Chemistry period table can tell you the difference.

Our science is based on water. Even our temperature in C are based on water's freezing point (0'C) and boiling point (100'C). Our american standard do not cut for science. We are an idiot to have our own standard that make no sense. I wish we convert into metric in distance and mass and liquid. It much easier to calculate in metric than our American Standard measuring system.

lol! i agree about what we are idiot to have own standard ..as we wish we would use metric ! yes you are right!

excellent teacher! bravo!

Deaf Mortgage

DROP~DAY~DEAF - whoa dude! CAP LOCK!

id' say ANY orb shape objects in space be it gasous or solids, has gravity, since gravity was responsible for pulling in all near approximate masses and thus consolidating into soem form of 'homing' base for 'free radicals' floating in nothingness in space.

btw Mortgage, nice post!, i really liked it, and especially interesting about everything is based from water in terms of measurement. It must be a really age-old thing like from possibly way back to the beginning of alchemy when scorercers tried to make gold and wrote lots of theories from dubious superstitious-influenced observations.

No, it goes further back than 'alchemy', the Babylonians were very interested in astronomy and were very good at it. Although it did take several years for humans to realize that the universe did not revolve around them, but rather around the sun.

Wow. That's great! They are supposed to show us more color pictures. I heard that the camera got stuck that couldn't turnaround 360 degrees. I hope that it is all fixed as a backup something like that.

id' say ANY orb shape objects in space be it gasous or solids, has gravity, since gravity was responsible for pulling in all near approximate masses and thus consolidating into soem form of 'homing' base for 'free radicals' floating in nothingness in space.

Right you are, Grummer. Gravity is one of the fundamental unifying forces of the universe. It's what keeps our moon and the moons of Mars circling the two planets . . . and our earth and Mars circling our sun . . . and our sun circling the outer part of the Milky Way galaxy . . . and affects our galaxy's relationship with other galaxies, and on and on.

Also every tiny dust mote has its own gravity.

OMG! Did anyone see that?

I saw an alien! :eek:

Oh, wait... never mind.

That was Philips, Vampy. She scared me at first, too, but now I think she's kinda cute.

Back