I applied 2 job today...

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got out of class at school for took course and help to pass state exam in this morning, also I have nice resume too. I just applied 2 job called Kohl's and Bed, Bath & Beyond but the application paper is little confusing and I'm doing better myself. I'm expected to get in interview soon. :)

Please give any tip about interview... Need nice dresses? allow earrings for male? or whatever...

:applause: :applause: I wish you the best of luck Volcomskatz!!!! I really hope the interview goes well for you. Yes, dress professionally. Even arrive a few minutes earlier than your expected interview time. This way they know that you're serious about getting this job. Smile, be very confident, show them that you're very interested in working for them. Make a lot of eye contact. That is very important. Eye contact shows that you are very interested in what the interviewer has to say, and about the job itself. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, this too shows interest in the job. Firm handshake upon meeting your interviewer shows your very appreciative to have the chance to be interviewed. Just be yourself!!! Good luck on your interview. I will be keeping my :fingersx:

Good Luck! :fingersx: Dress professionally, no earring(s) if you are a boy. Do a google search on Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond, read about the position that you are applying for and the companies so you are well informed. Ask questions and be confident! You can do it! Let is know how it goes!

Heres what volcom should be doing
walmart_shirthelp.jpg

Or This
story.burger.2.ap.jpg

:applause: :applause: I wish you the best of luck Volcomskatz!!!! I really hope the interview goes well for you. Yes, dress professionally. Even arrive a few minutes earlier than your expected interview time. This way they know that you're serious about getting this job. Smile, be very confident, show them that you're very interested in working for them. Make a lot of eye contact. That is very important. Eye contact shows that you are very interested in what the interviewer has to say, and about the job itself. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, this too shows interest in the job. Firm handshake upon meeting your interviewer shows your very appreciative to have the chance to be interviewed. Just be yourself!!! Good luck on your interview. I will be keeping my :fingersx:

Wow, You are doing great stuff about me... Thanks for helping me and expected to get hired. :)

Good Luck! :fingersx: Dress professionally, no earring(s) if you are a boy. Do a google search on Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond, read about the position that you are applying for and the companies so you are well informed. Ask questions and be confident! You can do it! Let is know how it goes!

Yea, I remember about simple thing for men to interview but earrings are moot point and studs seems alright, also need be plain.

Thanks for posting here, :)

Congrats.. Good luck on your job! Just dress nice and just be yourself. I hope you get the job!!! :fingersx:

dressing need look neat. wore earring <---nothing to do with it. honest and stay focus eyes to eyes with supervisor. They ask you questions anything and dont scare and just tell who are you and show them how is you serious want job.

Good Luck your interview. Crossfinger hope to be hire job.

I agreed with CodaChild...no earrings. Dress real nice, ironed, showered, clean shaven, hair short (haircut will do). Be there like 5 to 10 minutes early.

If I was a male, I would not wear earrings till interview is over. And always can put it back on. :)

GOOD LUCK!

Your Job Interview...

I will be thinking about you! I have been through many of them lately and have a few tips for you as well.

1. I would not wear the earring if I were male as they may not allow their employees to wear this jewelry.
2. Yes, definetly make eye contact and smile a lot.
3. You can repeat what the employer is saying once in a while, so they know that you are paying attention and that you seem interested.
4. Don't be afraid to tell them that you are VERY INTERESTED in working there!
5. Do go out to the companies website (do a google search) and read ALL about it! You will have a head start at what you may be doing and who runs the company, etc. This will only show that you have initiative and that always looks great in an interview.
6. NEVER chew gum.
7. Always dress like you are going to church or a wedding (dress nice!).
8. Ask for a business card after the interview and you should send a "Thank-You" Letter for having the employeer interview you. This letter should be sent the next day or soon after. You can find free examples of these letters on the internet by once again doing a google search for "Free interview letters" and combine several letters that fit your interview or go to the library or bookstore and get some examples. This always impresses your potential employer.

Good luck on the job front!

I will be thinking about you! I have been through many of them lately and have a few tips for you as well.

1. I would not wear the earring if I were male as they may not allow their employees to wear this jewelry.
2. Yes, definetly make eye contact and smile a lot.
3. You can repeat what the employer is saying once in a while, so they know that you are paying attention and that you seem interested.
4. Don't be afraid to tell them that you are VERY INTERESTED in working there!
5. Do go out to the companies website (do a google search) and read ALL about it! You will have a head start at what you may be doing and who runs the company, etc. This will only show that you have initiative and that always looks great in an interview.
6. NEVER chew gum.
7. Always dress like you are going to church or a wedding (dress nice!).
8. Always show up 15 minutes early for an interview, as it shows that you are very respectful of your new employers time. Always bring your resume (or 2 copies) with you as you may be interviewing with more than one person.
9. Ask for a business card after the interview (or if you are interviewing with more than one person get each persons card) and you should send a "Thank-You Letter" for having the employer(s) interview you. This letter should be sent the next day or soon after. You can find free examples of these letters on the internet by once again doing a google search for "Free interview letters" and combine several letters that fit your interview or go to the library or bookstore and get some examples. This always impresses your potential employer. Note: Bring a small pad of paper and pen and write their names down if they do not have a business card. You can always call later to Human Resources and get their titles (positions) and look up their address to mail the letters to. Trust me, these letters got me 2nd interviews EVERY time. AND... got me my current job (per my current employer).

Good luck on the job front!
Don't give up hope!

Good luck on the interview!! To add another thing to all the advice being given here, ask the employer a few questions at the end of the interview so to show that you are interested and want to know more about the company like dress code, company history, more info. about the new job, etc.

Back