I am wasted

hootster

Reaction score
Who else is wasted?

I got tipsy once, about 7 years ago... does that count? LOL
I'm actually too afraid to try drugs or gettin' drunk...not just for my health (I have a very bad heart), but not wanting to end up doing something stupid...or harmful!
Plus, I'm a goody-goody Mormon/LDS ;) LOL

I used to be drunk alot and stuff until i end up in hosptial last jan cuz of my diabetic.. so i stopped since jan so i am not takin any risk anymore!

CandGLoveMad said:
I used to be drunk alot and stuff until i end up in hosptial last jan cuz of my diabetic.. so i stopped since jan so i am not takin any risk anymore!

Likewise. I have health problems, so I don't drink for that reason.

I was a party person, however not anymore...I used to drink and smoke alot on most weekends at frat parties, when I was in college. Luckily, I was not hurt!Surprisingly, my college ranked #9 most party school in 1990's...

Well don't do that anymore and you won't feel like crap. I can't drink cuz of the vertigo. I'm already dizzy enough. :whistle:

What the point of getting wasted?? HUH?? It aint worth the crap. Thanks goodness I aint wasted.

Not me. I'm diabetic and can't have alcohol anymore. Last time I was drunk was about 5 years ago.

Pomeranian said:
What the point of getting wasted?? HUH?? It aint worth the crap. Thanks goodness I aint wasted.

Whats the point of coming in a thread like this to say that?

Do you really think that I care what you think?

Seattle.guy said:
I was a party person, however not anymore...I used to drink and smoke alot on most weekends at frat parties, when I was in college. Luckily, I was not hurt!Surprisingly, my college ranked #9 most party school in 1990's...

Did you go to U of Washington? Right?

I m assmuing since you are from Seattle.

Back