I am walking... Jimmy Funds Walk

WBHarley

Reaction score
Sean has impressed me that He fought his cancer in past. He has showed me that I could walked 13 miles on my first year of 2004, and again 13 miles on 2005. I am aiming for 13 miles or more.. Please support Sean's walkers! and rest of the jimmy funds!

Read more at
My website at jimmy fund walk

I hope some of you are interesting to donation for the researches to find a better cancer fighter and to prevent it :)

Thank you,
Wendy

P.S.
Oops I forgot to add this

Thank you Alex for allowing me to post this with your permission....

Last edited:
Way to go Wendy. Did you lose your weight?? :giggle: I hope you enjoy the walk and drink plenty of water since it is hot out. :hug:

Hehe Thank you pom...

yea I always drink lots of water.. that included crystal light drinks LOL tsk tsk me..
yea IM still losing weight but very very slowly.. but for last 2 half months I didnt do any exercise cuz dr told me not to do that due of having a Hystermotecy.. yea I had mine done on may 24th.. eekkk :)
so now I can exercise etc etc whew..

Wendy

It is all set donation ! Give my big hugs to Sean ! paged me when you can. My pager remains the same address.

You looked good in my wedding picture :)

:ily:

Kalista and American Chooper

WBHarley said:
Hehe Thank you pom...

yea I always drink lots of water.. that included crystal light drinks LOL tsk tsk me..
yea IM still losing weight but very very slowly.. but for last 2 half months I didnt do any exercise cuz dr told me not to do that due of having a Hystermotecy.. yea I had mine done on may 24th.. eekkk :)
so now I can exercise etc etc whew.. Wendy

When did you had your hystermoctery?

Hey Wendy, long time no see, and btw welcome back, great to hear about Sean and I don't have any money to donate at this moment, but when I do, I'll be happy to send off something....

It's soo great that they have this program, to help others get through their cancer....

aww sweet of you both pom and angel...

It's not NOW must... LOL

its all up to you and PLENTY of time till Sept.. cuz that's when I walk on Sept 17th Woohoo! Next year My goal walk is 26 MILES because I have MORE time to train myself next year due of Not enough time this year cuz of my Hystermotecy... Grins...

Angel thanks for welcome me back :) Smile...

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer and cont to have another month and half of Summer :) My kids goes back to school on Aug 30th.

Wendy

I see that you asked Alex for permission already, I told you that he would allow it ;)

Like I told you, Wendy I'll be more than happy to donate money for Sean, after working this weekend. ;)

Anything to help the children fight for cancer. ;)

Waayyy to go Wendy!! I remember you did those events for last two years. Yes, I am sooo proud of your son Sean with his progression on healing from cancer and how you stood by him bravely!! Please do help Wendy along with Sean... We will need to help children with cancer. Sean, I am so proud of you being so strong while going thru difficult times. I had happy tears when I saw his recently pictures which is so Sean-ishly once again. :)

Ahh, going to make donation this weekend.

Forgot to add statement, Wendy - Way to go!!

way to go... Wendy.. Don't give up your dream... To help your son's fighting the cancer..

Way to go, Wendy! You know, I gotta admire you for your courage and the thriveness to do anything that makes Sean a better child - a cancer free that is. Anything that is worthwhile should be like this. I'm all for the stuffs that helps children be cancer-free. :hug:

WBHarley said:
aww sweet of you both pom and angel...

It's not NOW must... LOL

its all up to you and PLENTY of time till Sept.. cuz that's when I walk on Sept 17th Woohoo! Next year My goal walk is 26 MILES because I have MORE time to train myself next year due of Not enough time this year cuz of my Hystermotecy... Grins...

Angel thanks for welcome me back :) Smile...

Hope everyone had a wonderful summer and cont to have another month and half of Summer :) My kids goes back to school on Aug 30th.

Wendy

Good give me a chance to go back to work on Aug 28 and once I get my first check then I will made a donation. :hug:

Hey everyone....

Sorry if I didnt response sooner.. I had to bring my son to Boston for his follow up ! His MRI shows CLEAR... he is still cancer free so far! Whew.. He goes back in Jan for another follow up.. so This Jan it will be 2 year chemofree for him!!!!

And then I had to help my mother to do some packing for my sis that she got kicked out, and we're going to put all her stuff on pallets outside under the tarps... and then... Im relax for few more weeks before to do the school clothes shopping.. and me a walking shorts hehe... and NEW sneakers! i need new one badly!

Thanks all who read in here and making decision to donation for sean and OTHER people ...

Take care all,
Wendy

kcrocker said:
Waayyy to go Wendy!! I remember you did those events for last two years. Yes, I am sooo proud of your son Sean with his progression on healing from cancer and how you stood by him bravely!! Please do help Wendy along with Sean... We will need to help children with cancer. Sean, I am so proud of you being so strong while going thru difficult times. I had happy tears when I saw his recently pictures which is so Sean-ishly once again. :)

Thanks Kcrocker...

Yeah I'm still doing this you know my way, I will not give up! I will go along and fight for it! hehe..

Let me see if I can find pix.. of sean
well I need to resize it.. but will do later tonight or so...

Hugz,
Wendy

WBHarley said:
Hey everyone....

Sorry if I didnt response sooner.. I had to bring my son to Boston for his follow up ! His MRI shows CLEAR... he is still cancer free so far! Whew.. He goes back in Jan for another follow up.. so This Jan it will be 2 year chemofree for him!!!!

And then I had to help my mother to do some packing for my sis that she got kicked out, and we're going to put all her stuff on pallets outside under the tarps... and then... Im relax for few more weeks before to do the school clothes shopping.. and me a walking shorts hehe... and NEW sneakers! i need new one badly!

Thanks all who read in here and making decision to donation for sean and OTHER people ... Take care all, Wendy

YAY !! :applause: :applause: :applause:

:bump:

just friendly reminder :)

**Soon to go for walk in training as soon my son goes on bus**

Wendy

Back