I am thinking of getting a mame cabinet

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I can afford to pay a mame cabinet up to $1,500 dollars

two of them I am interested but have to get one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3232955188&category=13716

ultra-only.jpg

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3232191444&category=13716

i-2.JPG

i-4.JPG

i-3.JPG

both of them costs probably up to $500 bucks. the rest of money I can buy a new Dell tower. So I can use my old dell tower into Mame cabinet.

Or I would like to build a cabint but its too expensive.

What do u guys think? besides, I do have two 34in tvs, one 61 inch tv and one 52 in tv. three of them are in three different living rooms. a 34in tv in my room but my room is kind of small. :roll:

Good luck.

I'm not really much of an acarde fan, so I pretty much perfer to play games on consoles to my TV and stuff like that.

Originally posted by Steel
Good luck.

I'm not really much of an acarde fan, so I pretty much perfer to play games on consoles to my TV and stuff like that.

not only arcade games but Nes, SNES,sega, seag genesis, psx, and ect games can play like that too :)

defmatrix....Let me get this right

ya plan to buy a mame cabinet and put the old computer in just to use it for emulating the older arcade games?

All I ever knew about arcades were that the games were burned on the memory portion of the mobo before it was installed in the cabinet until '99 or so when I found it was possible to emulate mame on the pc.

So back on topic....If I was you, I'd take the HotRod on the bottom of ur post. At least u can move just the tower/joystick board anywhere in ur house then hook it to any of ur tv's.

Oooooooh, that'd be cool to own! ;) Although I don't play much games --with the exception of online games such as yahoo's 'pool' or 'Pogo'. :P

Goldie

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Now that's what I would like to have! I could hook up all of my games and play there! :thumb:

i wud like to have one but m still thinkingof building my own cabinet that wud hold a 42 in tv and dvd plus allll 3 systems

just buy any jamma compitable cabinet and go to www.ultimarc.com and order the parts u need ! i have the parts ready and i have several cabs myself so oneday when i have the time to do i am gonna install the parts inside one of my cab and make it a dedicated mame cab/emu cab forget those over priced mame cabs on ebay u can do it yourself much more cheaper that way !!!

Back