I am student, I am 18years from Canada

smithtr said:
I am learning how to be a indepence first then can look for a roommate later on ... I know it is hard to have a friend close to my age which I am 18 years old .... I do sometimes social to deaf community (not move, lol)

Keep touch,
Travis

by the way, you're always welcome here anytime you want talk posting here..
*wink*
Likely everyone who feel welcomes you here no matter you're not alone anymore.. You will become adapt new friends here. *smile*
Someone who alike your age group.. Perfect!

Don't worry about being lonely and think postive other way as such you're using computer and seeing AD here!
You'll be fine.. *wink*~ ;)

Ah...You are only 18, god loves you. Maybe one day when you feel ready and mature enough to leave your home town and move to where you can be near Deaf community you won't be lonely again. By the way, Welcome!! :cheers:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf smithtr!!! You are among friends here on Alldeaf smith, everyone here is so wonderful too!!! I hope you will enjoy being with us on AD. You will like Alldeaf a lot, everyone here is so nice!!! I hope that I will see a smile on your face really soon!!!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard smith!!!! :)

Lonley no friends in roommate share my house finance

:ugh3: Hi,

I don't know what is finance easy with share deaf group in house, I wish there is group in Saskatoon. I know I frustrated can't do that ask you want to more moving back in Saskatoon. I want to encouraged you want to support to fun socialize other people want to fun. I will hope you want to tell social worker accept. I didn't feel get uncomfortable communicate to other people hearing misunderstand what is not easy perfect.

I guess I don't know alot of people deaf many support to share roommate in house.

Please you can do it help with finance how learning independant 18 years old to over up any age.

If I am awkward not happy to hearing share roommate to house. I favorite I would lile share friends deaf in SET up new house , I will ask government to possible I think so improve grow change house.. Step over step one process organized do it try do that can strong, you don't scared, You want to see family and friends.

I love you matter so hearing or deaf. Well it is easy finance with deaf people have support to them in my house.

There is not enough finance who get new person in my house. I live in 2107 Lorne Ave Sasktaoon. I wish you want to discuss to Social worker, I hope you see meet to person. I wish peacefully :cheers: :angel:

Travis Smith

Thanks chat to on discuss saskatoon

Thanks my name is Travis Smith, I introduced to you, I want to see u friends and be happy.

Thanks I see like look nice cat cute..............

(ILY)

Back