I am still here!

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Hey Yall!!

Good Morning! I just want to make a thread to let you know that I am still here, some of yall sent me an email and wonder where I've been at since I have not been using the computer much lately. I have been really busy with school and other things. I will take a lot of vacations coming up this summer and I am so looking forward to it because I really need some break from school :)

I do feel special that some of yall sent me an email and wonder where I am....that shows me I have some great friends!! :)

Have a wonderful day!

I didn't email you, but I sure send you an Easter card, Am I still your great friend? ;)

Cheri said:
I didn't email you, but I sure send you an Easter card, Am I still your great friend? ;)

Hmm....I didn't get an Easter card from you, did you mean you sent me an email or real card by mail? By the way, of course you are still my great friend :)

BabyAngel said:
Hmm....I didn't get an Easter card from you, did you mean you sent me an email or real card by mail? By the way, of course you are still my great friend :)

Oh by mail, Some got theirs already, You should get yours soon I hope. I guess it's running late :(

Cheri said:
Oh by mail, Some got theirs already, You should get yours soon I hope. I guess it's running late :(

Oh.....I hope you did put my new address since I moved two months ago, did you? :dunno:

yeah I'm getting a gift from my mother and its running late.

Welcome back to AD :)

BabyAngel said:
Oh.....I hope you did put my new address since I moved two months ago, did you? :dunno:

I never got your new address or any updated on your new address. :(

Cheri said:
I never got your new address or any updated on your new address. :(

Ha, I did pmed you right before I moved to let you know to change my address...that's ok. I will check my old mailbox, hope it is still there. I will PM you for my new address.

BabyAngel!!!! Its soooo good to see you back in AD!!! I sure did miss ya and wondered where you've been! Don't stay gone too long!!! hugs!

BabyAngel said:
Ha, I did pmed you right before I moved to let you know to change my address...that's ok. I will check my old mailbox, hope it is still there. I will PM you for my new address.

Oh you did. :Oops: I don't have it there anymore I removed all the previous PM's when my private message was full. I should have wrote it down in my address book before removing the PM. :doh:

BabyAngel, glad you're still around. Good luck with your busy life! We will be here for you! :)

Hey! Good to see you here!!! Boo! *waving* its nice of you stop by and saying hello all of us! :)

Hello BabyAngel!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: It's great to have you back, I know from your emails that you have been very busy, especially with moving a couple of months ago. You're back, hooray and looking forward to seeing more of your postings!!!! :ily: :ily:

Heyy BabyAngel, welcome back, nice to see you here :hug:

hello
my name is charles morgan i am a cotractor i travell all over the comtry i am a single man still looking for future partner i will like to no you better

Back