I am starting to like my PS3

They will once GTHD and other poplaur games come out for PS3. The games currently out in stores for PS3 are just plain games. Only those that play every games will buy them but the gamers that are only into fewer but poplaur games will play them daily. As for right now I am not seeing curently game out there that would excite me. The game I am aiming for is Nascar 08 coming out next month. GTHD come out in 2008. I like play story line FPS games such as Max Payne. I dont see any like this for PS3 right now. This is why they are down for while. I hate to wait another year like I did with xbox 360 which I had waited over 1 years for the games I wanted to play such as Nascar, Halo, FM2, and GTR. GTR canceled and it's the reason why I quit and sold xbox 360. Nascar waited forever to put on X360.

GTHD is replace into GT5.

GT5 would be included with arcade mode, that where's all tracks and cars are fully unlocked, unlike FM2 because FM2 don't offers arcade mode and most cars and rest of tracks are locked. RR7 is included with arcade mode but RR6 don't included with that.

no it doesn't. :fart:

have you forget that it didn't support CC to go through? :(

HDMI show more quality pictures than all other junky cables. and all Blu Ray movies have Subtitles options. Also as for TV shows use DVR Motorala they have CC decoder. Only thing is DVD players doesnt have CC decoder. So I end up selling all my DVDs and get Blu Rays now.

HDMI show more quality pictures than all other junky cables. and all Blu Ray movies have Subtitles options. Also as for TV shows use DVR Motorala they have CC decoder. Only thing is DVD players doesnt have CC decoder. So I end up selling all my DVDs and get Blu Rays now.

You know that all BD movies are subtitle supported.

I believe it was required from BDA.

Back