I am starting to don't like Sidekick 3.

oh? already have sk lx? i am wondering how is the signal of air connect compare to sk2? same carrier or new alike edge? since the information of sk lx did not say what type of air carrier by tmobile. if it is same as sk2 then same problem for going on or off in some build or weak signal, right?

I don't own SK LX, just only SK3.

Signal on SK3 is improved than SK2 due more band support on signal.

but... internet browser is still slow like SK2.

I don't own SK LX, just only SK3.

Signal on SK3 is improved than SK2 due more band support on signal.

but... internet browser is still slow like SK2.
Ummmm.. itch my eyes..mmm I don't think so that sk3 and sk2 are different band support on singal. what heck do you think? and where you get that infom? I was used to have b/wsk, csk, sk2, LE MR.cartoon sk and sk3 since 10/2002. I had no problem with signal on all sk. yawn..

everybody is starting to hate sk3.

I have sk id and so far it has been good but the only problem is.. aim keeps booting me off.

i'm thinking about blackberry curve 8300. i just don't know all the infos.. what's in there. if it has aim ready in there or have to download, etc.
RebelGirl, I am not here to hate SK3. but it made me bored and behind techology for me. Danger refused to premit me or hackers make deveolp customize apps on sk. they require sk users purchase their catalog apps that is useless. Danger refused to deveolp new feature for email options. they are focus on new device that release instead fix os and hardware. they actually ignore customers's wishes and requires.

Oh wow, I was thinking of buying a sk3 later on, but now hearing more and more people not liking them anymore...interesting..

I guess I'll keep my sk2 until I hear anything new coming up... :lol:

The only compliant about my sidekick3 is the coverage , it will disconnect in places with no signal. That's the only thing, I do like everything else fine with me. I do take care of my sidekick3 with care;)

^^ thats what the exact I talk about SK3 or SKLX haven't wifi. So the most moment, Blackberry curve never put me down. Then get Hot BB attached within wifi. ;)

Ummmm.. itch my eyes..mmm I don't think so that sk3 and sk2 are different band support on singal. what heck do you think? and where you get that infom? I was used to have b/wsk, csk, sk2, LE MR.cartoon sk and sk3 since 10/2002. I had no problem with signal on all sk. yawn..

It's 850 MHz, added more support in outer suburb and rural area.

SK3 has 850 MHz but SK2 don't offers.

Pacman, I did get close to watch video. they don't have Myspace IM like AIM. they just have inbox. get two mins back to me now..

Look at last video, example of Myspce IM, it does included.

It's different from PC, it's based on mobile.

I looked at the video...it's not myspace IM....that's Myspace.com application for the Sidekick LX. I don't want a sidekick anyway....they're for entry level users. :giggle: Myspace.com works fine on my pda phone via Opera web browser.

Oh well, I can careless about myspace or myspace IM since I quit about last 1 year ago, my mistake if said myspace or myspace IM.

There's myspace app on SK3 too but don't want install due number of blocks limited.

I was means that my post is just forgot about it.

I made mistake about between myspace im and myspace app.

anyone has sidekick slide?? compare to SK LX?? that seems more details than SK LX.

Back