I am so prideful of my last daughter!

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am so Joyful and proud that my last 3 years old daughter do not need diaper any longer! Soooo I do not need to store for buying diapers! No More!!! Hehe!!!

Yayayay!!! :P :P :P :giggle:

Congratulations! I remember well how happy I was when my youngest child was out of diapers.

18nady.jpg

Ohh, that's great ! Are you goin' to take her to Dairy Queen to get her an ice cream cone to praise her ? :fingersx:

By the way, congratulations! :D

Yayay That's good! You can give her a reward for go out. :D

Oh, that's great, save alot of money to not buy diapers.

I don't stop to wear diaper so completely until late 4 years old then switched into kid themed (batman, disney) underwear.

Congratulations to both you and your daughter. That is a big step for her! She is a big girl now!

Oh, that's great, save alot of money to not buy diapers.

I don't stop to wear diaper so completely until late 4 years old then switched into kid themed (batman, disney) underwear.

Wow! You were late to wear a diapers. My mom told me. She taught me how to potty real early. I know how to potty by myself when I was 2 and stop wear a diapers. :giggle: I was able to handle with my bladder when I was sleep. I had no problem with wet bed. :D

Wow! You were late to wear a diapers. My mom told me. She taught me how to potty real early. I know how to potty by myself when I was 2 and stop wear a diapers. :giggle: I was able to handle with my bladder when I was sleep. I had no problem with wet bed. :D

Yup, I had poor control with bladder when I was kid, also I had pee pee on bed overnight until 8 years old, it make feel so hot and damp, very uncomfortable.

My now 4 YO potty trained 2 weeks before we were surprised with the news that I was expecting again! I was so celebrating being done with the diaper years when... well, I guess I wasn't as done as I thought. :giggle: That baby just turned 1! I can't wait until we are done with diapers!

Congrats to you and your daughter!

Congrats to you and your daughter. :)

Congratulation Phillips to you and your little girl

Back