I am so MAD at Punkywolfy for LIE!

:kiss: i know its good to be back

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! i know i did sent u e-greeting card .. I hope you had a super day! :hug: :kiss:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! i know i did sent u e-greeting card .. I hope you had a super day! :hug: :kiss:

Yeppie that right THANK for say hbb true got ur e greetin on my bday

good time at sis s home for celebrate my bday last sun got new printer n new dig cam from mom new casual shirt from my baby sis and my niece n nephew got me cute reindeer my niece keep poke me can i open her present now? i say sorry has to eat dinner first then try blow candle she poke me can i open her present now ? i say sorry have to eat bday cake first she can't wait when i done eat cake she excitin i say ok ok now i m open her present she grinnin and take pic of me w/reindeer on dig cam :lol: is she cute ?

THANX AGAIN :hug:

AWWW THX for smack my cheek :D MLKSHKGRL :hug:

good time at sis s home for celebrate my bday last sun got new printer n new dig cam from mom new casual shirt from my baby sis and my niece n nephew got me cute reindeer my niece keep poke me can i open her present now? i say sorry has to eat dinner first then try blow candle she poke me can i open her present now ? i say sorry have to eat bday cake first she can't wait when i done eat cake she excitin i say ok ok now i m open her present she grinnin and take pic of me w/reindeer on dig cam :lol: is she cute ?

i am glad that u had so fun with ur family!!! :D

Wow, thats so nice of them. Great to know that you had a great time with them. Your neice is so cute!!! :)

Back