I am so MAD at Punkywolfy for LIE!

heyyyy wolfy!!!!!! *waving****** Are you having fun standing in the parking lot being locked out of your friends car???? oh geez.. what a birthday you have!!! hehehehhe But you still got time to enjoy the rest of the night and have a good one!!! hugs! love you, wolfy!

HAHHA tb very funny when i saw the thread and i was like huh LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PUNKYWOLFY :D

:birthday: hope your dreams come true punky ;) *arrrr00000wwwwwwwww* :D check your PM punky....

heyyyy wolfy!!!!!! *waving****** Are you having fun standing in the parking lot being locked out of your friends car???? oh geez.. what a birthday you have!!! hehehehhe But you still got time to enjoy the rest of the night and have a good one!!! hugs! love you, wolfy!

OHHHH yes tsk tsk at our friend RC tsk at first TB comin visit me with MCDONALD'S KID MEAL for me and postcard i say ohhh woohoo got boy toy RC saw on vp they laugh at me then TB take me to meet RC at mexican resturant EL COYOTE somehow RC say oh no he leave key lock in his car i say oh no tsk so we go ahead order foods to figure it out how to get someone try open RC'S car i offer RC why not call my sis and her bf so he did call em they on way so we done eat wait for my sis and her bf arrive there sis's bf finally open RC's car he not think str8 tsk he decide go wm to get key copy to keep in case happen again but i do enjoy chitchat n laugh all way with TB and our friend RC darn wish REBELGIRL and her bf comin join but darn they work wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

THANX THANX TO all rest of ya'll

AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:grouphug:

THANX THANX :ty: still bday party for me only my fam tmw evenin ofc i will enjoy my bday wknd :D

At first, when I saw the title of this thread, I think yesterday ??? I thought Oh No, here we go again ....

Deaf Drama.

Don't need anymore Deaf drama so I did not bother to check the thread but today it was at the top of the page of clicking for New Posts so I clicked on this thread and Oh Boy !!!!! I got tricked into this, big time. ;)

Happy Birthday Punkywolfy and I hope you enjoy the weekend and the time with your family !!!!! :fingersx: :birthday:

At first, when I saw the title of this thread, I think yesterday ??? I thought Oh No, here we go again ....

Deaf Drama.

Don't need anymore Deaf drama so I did not bother to check the thread but today it was at the top of the page of clicking for New Posts so I clicked on this thread and Oh Boy !!!!! I got tricked into this, big time. ;)

Happy Birthday Punkywolfy and I hope you enjoy the weekend and the time with your family !!!!! :fingersx: :birthday:
hahahaha TB got ya!!!! thats good one heath

Deaf Drama.

LOL not only you... I did the same thing I was so G L U P! :giggle:

THANX THANX

DARN another trick oh no TB really gettin good tricky TSK TSK

RHG- uummm i don't feel any boom spank from u and nah don't think abt snippin my goatee GRRRRRRRROWLED :P

Back