I am so MAD at Punkywolfy for LIE!

hahahah! :rofl::rofl: i am laugh

Good that I made you laughing, it made me smile B I G! You creat it very smart! made some people saying " OH NO! whats hell going on!?" lol me :X very GLUP!!!!! lol

hey wolfy, Happy B day!!!!!!!

Need a bath???? i can make u smell so good make u go ARWOOOOO LOLOL

Have a great B day :)

Happy Birthday, PunkyWolfy!

When I saw the thread, I was like OH SHIT! But whew! lol Happy Birthday and many more ahead of you! :hug:

hey wolfy, Happy B day!!!!!!!

Need a bath???? i can make u smell so good make u go ARWOOOOO LOLOL

Have a great B day :)
with pink bubble bath, pink shampoo & conditioner then will have pink bow for her goatee. Will have pink nail polish then put the pink clothes. There she is!! happy birthday pink wolfy!!! :lol:

with pink bubble bath, pink shampoo & conditioner then will have pink bow for her goatee. Will have pink nail polish then put the pink clothes. There she is!! happy birthday pink wolfy!!! :lol:
\

ROFL! Nothing new... pest on PW eh??

Happy Birthday Tony... :) HUGS wtg to sista TB for scare ya! like i scare ya this morning also... LMAO... have a good one........

THANX THANX to YA'LL

LBG- yes she really got me cuz i was soooooo sleepyhead GRRRRRRR ohhhh sure come join in cold cave so nice for perky HARDEN @ :lol:

SHERRYCHERISH- I will try my best to spank TB'S BUTT but she might be prepared fky away from me when she see me she on way to come see me

SPICYGIRL143- AWWWW u got embrassin thought somethin goin on yes she really got u to get in here curious what she talk abt :lol:

RHG- OHHHH sound good since SPICY say ok for u spank TB'S BUTT

JAVAPRIVE- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT think abt flea bath GRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED :lol:

OPAL- huh elfy thought i m retired ?????????? darn wahhhhhh :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT THINK ABT IT

THANX THANX to YA'LL

LBG- yes she really got me cuz i was soooooo sleepyhead GRRRRRRR ohhhh sure come join in cold cave so nice for perky HARDEN @ :lol:

SHERRYCHERISH- I will try my best to spank TB'S BUTT but she might be prepared fky away from me when she see me she on way to come see me

SPICYGIRL143- AWWWW u got embrassin thought somethin goin on yes she really got u to get in here curious what she talk abt :lol:

RHG- OHHHH sound good since SPICY say ok for u spank TB'S BUTT

JAVAPRIVE- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DONT think abt flea bath GRRRRRRRRRR GROWLED :lol:

OPAL- huh elfy thought i m retired ?????????? darn wahhhhhh :lol:

LOL! I said O K allowed my girl to spankin YOU!!!!!! not TB's azzzz pfffttt
:nana:

Back