I am returing here my apology message

Welcome back to AD, Leafy! :thumb: Glad you came back. :D

Forgave ya, too.

Also, Sorry for being smart ass to you.

By the way, Welcome back!!!

:grouphug:

I dont really know what happened here, but welcome back GL :)

GoldenLeaf74 said:
don't worry you must be new to me, not to worry ok by the way thanks for welcome.

No, I'm not new. I just didn't read too many posts at AD back then. Yep, I don't worry about some issues so I won't start now. Glad everyone worked it out with you :wave:

Liza said:
No, I'm not new. I just didn't read too many posts at AD back then. Yep, I don't worry about some issues so I won't start now. Glad everyone worked it out with you :wave:

no prob,

ahhh I see you are not frequet AD website to visit, was frequent visit for a almost 4 months but left and now I am try to take my time to visit in AD. wow I can't believe may new face in AD since I left.

GoldenLeaf74

Welcome back !! It was a good to seeing you again in AD. :ily:

Hi GoldenLeaf74 !! I dont know you and dont know what happened in the past.. But just wanted to say hi.. and welcome back to alldeaf *grins* See ya around. *smiling*

Hi GoldenLeaf74 ......

I really don't know what happened but You're always forgiven ...Welcome back! *Friendship Hugs*....

Hi and wb GoldenLeaf. I'm tekkmortal and I'm new to A.D. here. I dont know much of hockey league. :ugh: I just follow football, baseball, and basketball.

Back