I am not very happy with Eagles!

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am very mad at them!!!!! They are fking sux!!!! They made me sick!!!!

I feel sorry for you but they would improve in other day.

It's same thing with Raiders because they aren't good play games this year.

i am still in shock! the worst kicker in the nfl tied the fucking long record?!? AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGG shit , shit ,shit!!!

i am still in shock! the worst kicker in the nfl tied the fucking long record?!? AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGG shit , shit ,shit!!!

Yea, thats what I tho... I cant believe... I wish Bucs played at Philly and the kicker of Bucs would miss the FG cuz there chill and windy!!!

You wrong. It is not record yet. He kicked 62 yards. Record is 63 yards by Jason Elam.

seem like this year a lot of teams play real good one week then suck the next week....those teams sure know how to piss fans off....dang it!!!!
just like k.c. chiefs...played terrible last week and then play real good this week....driving me up the wall!!!! :pissed: (not really pissed, just like that angry face...lol)

I am very mad at them!!!!! They are fking sux!!!! They made me sick!!!!

I cannot blame you there, when Cleveland Indians kept on losing, hell with them, I decide to stop rooting for them. those fookers.
noway.gif

I cannot blame you there, when Cleveland Indians kept on losing, hell with them, I decide to stop rooting for them. those fookers.
noway.gif

:rofl: same with hockey team of toronto maple leaf keep losing arghh lol but just a games lol :lol:

maybe next year will be win? eh

Next year? I dont think Eagles wil play against Bucs again next year, maybe 4 years later... I want to make sure Eagles schedule against Bucs at Philly on month of Dec, so that kicker for sure will miss 62 yards FG, mofo!!!!!

Next year? I dont think Eagles wil play against Bucs again next year, maybe 4 years later... I want to make sure Eagles schedule against Bucs at Philly on month of Dec, so that kicker for sure will miss 62 yards FG, mofo!!!!!

ohhhhh .. why not you go to Eagles area in football feild and tell them to shout at them that you are not happy and they will said ok ok I do it play hard till win for you ? :lol:

ohhhhh .. why not you go to Eagles area in football feild and tell them to shout at them that you are not happy and they will said ok ok I do it play hard till win for you ? :lol:

Go to Lincoln Fincianl (sp?) Field (Eagles' area)? Forget it, alot security there, if I enter that area and they will arrest me!!

Farewell, what's your 2nd team to support? Clots, Bears or other teams.

Back