i am not stupid for make a choice

Oddball, who really are you?

How do you know about them?

You did not go gallaudet.

See my answers above, idiot.

I am done.

that why my IQ is too high for deaf students who were regular but not honors at gallaudet same as few classmates and friends of mine chose ivy league partner like one is former grand rajah of kappa gamma had been in a relationship with cornell girl is hearing in 2005, now finished with law degree at uc hasting. He is one of the genius people.

Did you know that kappa gamma guys looked for intelligent girl based on criteria, if not at gallaudet, they will choose ivy league girls most time?

Is true that hearing people are too smart what few friends look for over gallaudet?

There you go again.

b0a1623a3b0453a6217123a.jpeg

I have a very high IQ (and I took a REAL IQ test, not a dumb online thing you probably did) and I am going to tell you this only once.

I would never date a boy like you because you are clearly a snob with a horrible attitude that looks down on people who don't have money or never went to a prestigious university. It doesn't make them any lesser than you.

Intelligent girls want intelligent boys who can hold a normal conversation. You clearly can't. You are very repetitive and obsessed. You hold onto things, have grudges and have the ability to stalk. It may be because of your Asperger's, but you are just using that as an excuse. I know a bunch with Asperger's and they haven't gone to the extremes like you. You are just obsessive and need to see a shrink. You come off as a pathological liar as well to make yourself look better. You must have more mental problems than just Asperger's.

I realize that this post won't affect your thinking, but I'm just throwing it out there for you to at least see what we think of you.
:crazy:
lanapoo no two people are alike in having Asperger's. My niece has Asperger's
and has very good gammar and writing skills and she can't drive a car. Her boyfriend also has Asperger's and has really poor grammar and writing skills and he can drive a car . You can't compare one person with Asperger's to another person no two cases are the same and you have to take inconsideration the person background that can play big role in how a person with Asperger's think, they do get obsessed a few ideas and if their parents are on their case about marrying a smart rich intelligent girl the guy will become obsessed with it! I blame the parents for the matajan being so messed up!

Summary of your posts: relationships, ivy leagues, girls, hearing, Gallaudet, fraternity, sex, pencil, high IQ, Harvard, dating, drinking, actress from Black Sand, snobs...

So matajan, what else is new?

what is new about you?

Wirelessly posted

Listen to Jiro!

Back