I am new here

robbielyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is robbielyn and I am hearing. I have always been extremely fascinated with sign language since I was 12. I did some religious interpreting during my lifetime in pse. Now I have joined a religious deaf group and am learning ASL. I wish I was almost deaf without hearing aids but wish I could hear well with hearing aids. Why? Because the one caveat of not having a hearing deficit is that I hear things when I wish I didn't like the lawn mower or a dog barking at 5am or a baby screaming driving me nuts at the hospital. But actually, I am thankful for my hearing however I truly love deaf people and ASL. So thanks for having me.

Welcome

robbielyn said:
Hi everyone. My name is robbielyn and I am hearing. I have always been extremely fascinated with sign language since I was 12. I did some religious interpreting during my lifetime in pse. Now I have joined a religious deaf group and am learning ASL. I wish I was almost deaf without hearing aids but wish I could hear well with hearing aids. Why? Because the one caveat of not having a hearing deficit is that I hear things when I wish I didn't like the lawn mower or a dog barking at 5am or a baby screaming driving me nuts at the hospital. But actually, I am thankful for my hearing however I truly love deaf people and ASL. So thanks for having me.

:welcome: TO AD!

Welcome to AD and i hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf! I am hearing too, and I'm fluent in ASL--feel free to PM or IM me if you want to talk to me!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Glad you found this Forum and hope your stay here in AD will be a rewarding experience as well as it being helpful, informative for you!

Have a great day! :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf, hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Back