i am new here and need help

deaf.kid

Reaction score
Hi i am 18 who lives with my grandmother she gives me a roof over my head and gives me food i cant find a job i want to go to pennstate but i dont have the 50.00 enrollment charge for the application well if someone is decent enough to help me and get me a 50.00 money pak card from walmart then please text me i dont have a cell phone i have a nook hd tablet thank you and god bless 484-663-8457

If you don't have $50 for the application fee, how will you pay for college tuition and books?

Have you asked Vocational Rehab for Deaf to help you?

Wow!! That is a lot of money!! Do people have to pay $50 application fee to see if they get accepted in? If they don't get accepted in, they lose the $50. Correct?

Wow!! That is a lot of money!! Do people have to pay $50 application fee to see if they get accepted in? If they don't get accepted in, they lose the $50. Correct?

It's a fee of enrollment and processing the paperwork, etc. It also helps screen out those that are willing to be committed to a college education and remove those that just wants to enroll and pile up papers upon papers onto the staffs' work pile and still end up not enrolling because there is no consequences (i.e. loss of $50 nonrefundable)

~~~

Deaf Kid,
If you have a HD Nook Tablet, I'm reasonably sure you have access to $50 or else you can sell the tablet and use the money for the enrollment fee.

wow whoa they doesn't have 0.0 serious mostly have alots of students. really cannot afford. they financial risk!

a lot of scammers, finding new creative ways to scam... I just watched this the other night...sad.
LiveLeak.com - F*CKING SCAMMER!

join, come on and ask for money off the bat, no introduction or getting to know anyone first....just wow.

a lot of scammers, finding new creative ways to scam... I just watched this the other night...sad.
LiveLeak.com - F*CKING SCAMMER!

join, come on and ask for money off the bat, no introduction or getting to know anyone first....just wow.

it is very risk serious dangerous. yes. not good.. It is horribles!
Risk is not trust to anybody epic! surprised crazy! illegal fraud

Yeah, some schools require a $70 application fee. Sucks but hey...welcome to applying for colleges. :P

A little investigation

The ad at this older-younger gay dating``````````````````` site just went up a few hours ago: SilverDaddies - ashton's profile

(There's nothing obscene on that link, just poor taste on the part of someone trying to ripoff others.)

The sad fact is that he's already reached out and, I'll bet, received several hundred dollars.

So des he need 50 for school or 50 for gas? He has to leave hi grannys house and needs to move since he didn't get in college..... wow, what other dirt does he have on him?

Hi i am 18 who lives with my grandmother she gives me a roof over my head and gives me food i cant find a job i want to go to pennstate but i dont have the 50.00 enrollment charge for the application well if someone is decent enough to help me and get me a 50.00 money pak card from walmart then please text me i dont have a cell phone i have a nook hd tablet thank you and god bless 484-663-8457

You need to get a job delivering papers which would help you raise some money...but honestly if you can't afford to process the application, how do you expect pay for college? You seem to have the cart before the horse. I'd suggest you get a job doing anything, get help from a loan or the vocational services and go to school part time.

Laura

The ad at this older-younger gay dating``````````````````` site just went up a few hours ago: SilverDaddies - ashton's profile

(There's nothing obscene on that link, just poor taste on the part of someone trying to ripoff others.)

The sad fact is that he's already reached out and, I'll bet, received several hundred dollars.

I'd be leery of even clicking on that link, the person could just be looking for more traffic, page visits. Think about TonofAsh has only one post, this one, and the profile is for Aston.......just think about it.

Is there such a thing as people willing to give money to strangers online? Yeah, only stupid ones and unfortunately for you, I don't think there is one here.

Bullshit!

Back