I am lonely

txgolfer...

Today...
How are you?! Feeling better? :)

I should check into it. Maybe I can even meet a nice man there.:lol:

It's a possibility, since you're very good lookin.

Strut your stuff girlfriend! (Providing your ankle don't screw up your strut. :lol:)

I keep thinking of the song 'Staying Alive' today.

It's a possibility, since you're very good lookin.

Strut your stuff girlfriend! (Providing your ankle don't screw up your strut. :lol:)

I keep thinking of the song 'Staying Alive' today.

Aww that's sweet, thanks! :D

I love that song!!!!!!!! Now it's in my head! lol

:lol:

I was lonely last night. It's strange, because I usually enjoy the occassional time alone with a bottle of wine and a movie. Last night, not so much. :(

We would've been two peas in a pod. I watched "Wedding Crashers" and drank some red wine.

Well, I don't have a specific story today...My most recent injury that I am still recovering from in probably from wearing flip flops in amusement park.:lol: But I have fallen out of the shower and things like that. I am extremely clumsy. It is very common for me to be injured. :lol:

I changed my background just for you! ;)

I'm super special!!! I think that's the equivalent of saying you changed your dress in the real world before you were to go out to dinner.

I'm super special!!! I think that's the equivalent of saying you changed your dress in the real world before you were to go out to dinner.

Of course! Lol :) sundress...no flip flops! Lol oh how I miss them dearly!

I am going to bet my friend I can drink more Mt Dew than he drinks can of beers in a week time....while we out golfing later this morning......this will actually be tough challenge and between working graves and home I can go through about 50 cans a week. No wonder I have sleep problems

wow that's a tough bet to win or even play lol. Jeez. I think beer is easier to prepare and recover from especially if it's coors light.

My sleep problems came from both guzzling beer and Mtn. Dew on a routine basis. I've been cutting down on my beer but still need to kick the Dew to the curb. Need to gain weight and last longer on the field. (soccer field. 90 minutes.).

wow that's a tough bet to win or even play lol. Jeez. I think beer is easier to prepare and recover from especially if it's coors light.

My sleep problems came from both guzzling beer and Mtn. Dew on a routine basis. I've been cutting down on my beer but still need to kick the Dew to the curb. Need to gain weight and last longer on the field. (soccer field. 90 minutes.).

Soccer???? I thought you were an American. :confused:

:lol: j/k

:)

June 12th. I have high hopes that US will beat England.

I like American football and grew up on it, but during college, soccer gave me a lot. I'm not going which is better. This is America and we can support anything we want to support. Go niners!!!lol

:)

June 12th. I have high hopes that US will beat England.

I like American football and grew up on it, but during college, soccer gave me a lot. I'm not going which is better. This is America and we can support anything we want to support. Go niners!!!lol

I was kigging....I will be watching some of the World Cup myself. I played some Rugby on a club team for a little while... that was fun. Had too much going on to commit to it though

I was kigging....I will be watching some of the World Cup myself. I played some Rugby on a club team for a little while... that was fun. Had too much going on to commit to it though

I know :lol:.. I just have a penchant for soccer and especially for World Cup. It's almost like a church for me :)

Dude, Rugby is hard core, but was surprising when I first learned about the sport at UC Davis. I supervised multiple sports on the campus. I made sure that players/spectators who were injured or whatever were following UC rules. We always had at least two supervisors to make sure Rugby games were fully attended to. Lots of injuries.

I must say though, despite the violence incurred, it is easily the most respectful sport. Teams go for beer TOGETHER afterwards. It's tradition. Incredible.

Soccer???? I thought you were an American. :confused:

:lol: j/k

I've had European friends say I act and think more like a European. Americans born here are like..."you're weird". This isn't about the soccer either, it's just the nature of how I think.

Shrug. I'm American and I like soccer :)

Back