I am leaving on August 29th which my last day for while

TOF, Get yourself well first and come back when you can.. Hope to hear from you soon! :hug:

thanks everyone so much

DD....ooooo yeah that tongue flicking ... lick lick lick! haha! mwah

Yeah i know about your illness and wish you good luck on moving and hope that improve a bit on your life.

ofc you always know abt my health illness and others.. by the way , Thanks! :) Shiva!! :hug:

TOF

Hey Tof, I am glad that your parents wanted you live with your parents s house until your parents are very good caring of your s health first . By the way, Please rest and just relax.... enjoy with conversation with your parents..... until your health builds up your strongest and avoid the painful lupus... We will watch on your screen name when you come back online, I enjoy and chat with you because you are motor mouth and funny :ty: hee huggie and Take care, Kristy \m/

I will miss you and your wonderful recipes... :( but I can understand how you feeling...

Yes, you deserve a break and consider your healthy...:hug:

Blackietongue,

Glad that ur folks take care of u while ur guy gone to work. Which is make ur life easier than suffer. I'm glad to hear that. Have fun w/ moving, and stay well. I gonna miss ya! *hugggs* NO KISS!! lol

SherryCherish

TOF.... ahhh I certainly hope ya will recover well and be at your parents' place for the time being till ya are ready to come back online and etc... I will pray for your speedy recovery and I hope ya get well enough so ya can return and do some riot-starting in chat rooms..hahah.... gonna miss seeing ya around for a while.... do take care of yourself and ya will be back to your old self in no time eh!

Heyyyy not forget let us know when u arrive ur hometown to safe!!! And let me know when I can come down visit see u and wildfire ok cuz I would love spend wit yall time together :) love ya sis and safe trip!! Moochies

I'm truly sorry that I unable to give ya a hug before leaving Cleveland since I'm out of town but once you settle in and well enough to stop for a visit, ill be sure to give ya a nice big hug... You've have been a super friend and always has been there for me when I needed a babysitter for my boys... When ever you need me you know where to find me girl... Good luck on the moving and I sure will miss you and your goofy jokes.. I had a nice time with you and hanging out together. We need to do this again soon I love ya girl and take care hugs

Lovely........ofc i will let you know whenever we set down first then come down and visiting us .. :) .. we would love you to be around here.. wink, mwah sis

Angel .. i undy that.. not your fault .. :) .. thanks for everything! :hug:

See you / Chat with you all after Halloween or so!!! bye bye

HUGS / LOVE,

TOF :)

Back