I am leaving on August 29th which my last day for while

TongueOnFire

Rest In Peace Amanda, You Will Be Missed
Reaction score
I let you guys know that i won't be online after 29th of August , which moving back to my old hometown ........ so that way my parents can take care of me while my man go 2 jobs *following the court's orders for child support reasons * we undy that it not his fault which can't take care of me while i having lupus illness dues and surgied on both my legs *wound ulcers from blood clots*.. so when i live up here so ALONE in cleveland . no families / friends around.. thats' why i gettin heavy depression or stress plus i can't take care myself .. hard time to walk around in my home by myself ... so my parents asked us to move down and living with them for 2 to 3 months.. then i will be fine then we move on our own living in that old hometown .... i dont know when i able come back online .. maybe after halloween or so! .. so i can stay out of the computer and let me more resting on bed since i too stubborn and bein online too much that why my legs havent get any heal yet! so .. :) ... Have a Good Day to all ! Behave!!

Love,

TOF

:hug: Oh Tongueonfire, I am so sorry to hear that you're going through all this, and with your health too. I am going to miss you, but, the most important thing is that you rest and keep on improving, so you can get your health back to where it should be.
It's a great idea that you are moving back in with your family, so they can help you, take care of you, and get you back on your feet.
You're in my prayers my friend. while you're resting, know that we all are thinking, praying and wish you well to a complete recovery.
You will be missed a lot. Just please get well, so you can come back to us when you're feeling a lot better.
:hug: :hug: and lots of love, CODAchild

Tongueonfire,

Truly sorry about your situation.. by the way, Hope will come recovery your heal first and will look forward see you again when you're ready.

Take care..
:ily:

I hope your recovery is going well while LOA from AD. So wish you best of luck and get tons of rest! :) Check in when you can!

TongueOnFire said:
I let you guys know that i won't be online after 29th of August , which moving back to my old hometown ........ so that way my parents can take care of me while my man go 2 jobs *following the court's orders for child support reasons * we undy that it not his fault which can't take care of me while i having lupus illness dues and surgied on both my legs *wound ulcers from blood clots*.. so when i live up here so ALONE in cleveland . no families / friends around.. thats' why i gettin heavy depression or stress plus i can't take care myself .. hard time to walk around in my home by myself ... so my parents asked us to move down and living with them for 2 to 3 months.. then i will be fine then we move on our own living in that old hometown .... i dont know when i able come back online .. maybe after halloween or so! .. so i can stay out of the computer and let me more resting on bed since i too stubborn and bein online too much that why my legs havent get any heal yet! so .. :) ... Have a Good Day to all ! Behave!!

Love,

TOF

TOF.. you are lucky that your parents still taking care of you or willing you come to stay for while.. my mom wouldnt.. (shrugs).. but look around yourself.. how lucky you are.. also just have faith on healing to get better..

Take care and Get well so you can come back here.. *huggs*

Awww..who will be posting recipes here? :Ohno: We will miss you, AD Chef!!!!

Do get well and come back soon! :fingersx: Best of luck with your moving. :sadwave:

thanks very much :hug: CODA , Mama , BullyMom , Gigiz ... I will do my best as i can .. i know that i can do that to get my health to get well *frowns myself* . hehe!

Gigiz.... yeah i always be there for my mom when she needs me while she having surgery on her kidney , others .. i stayin with her for while .. help with her go thru that issues.. so we want to be fair to each other ... since my rest of siblings dont care abt my mom's health and mine! so we ignore siblings alot! .. :)

TOF

TOF,

I will miss you and your wacko postings - your health is more important at this time, and I will look forward to your return.

Take care, honey!

Meg said:
Awww..who will be posting recipes here? :Ohno: We will miss you, AD Chef!!!!

The recipes!! :Ohno: You simply cannot leave for a reprieve, I simply need you here for the recipes and your humour! We live in the same state and I'll hunt you down for dem recipes, girl! :hug:

Better yet, send FB after you.... :P

awww @ Meg.. for call me a new nickname as AD CHEF.. mwah!! :hug: .. hehe...

lol cookiemonster abt my recipes .. *groans* .. hehe!!! Meg can't stand with me .. cause i got good delicious recipes .. make her temptation so bad! haah!!

:hug:

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
thanks very much :hug: CODA , Mama , BullyMom , Gigiz ... I will do my best as i can .. i know that i can do that to get my health to get well *frowns myself* . hehe!

Gigiz.... yeah i always be there for my mom when she needs me while she having surgery on her kidney , others .. i stayin with her for while .. help with her go thru that issues.. so we want to be fair to each other ... since my rest of siblings dont care abt my mom's health and mine! so we ignore siblings alot! .. :)

TOF
:hug: :hug: Prayers to your Mom too TOF, that her surgery on her kidneys will be a successful one, and you both can be encouraging and motivating to each other while you both are recovering. Again, I wish you well TOF, and hope you will be back on AD really soon.

TOF, we will missed u and enjoy to read ur yummy recipes!!! Pray for ur health speedy recovery and ur mom too! :hug: :sadwave:

TongueOnFire said:

TOF

U mean like this?

833lp.gif

heh heh!!!!

awww i will miss u!!!! i hope that u will getting better soon... pls come back online pretty soon as u can.. winkz.. :hug: mwahies!

I will miss you too! I hope you get a speedy recovery and get better sooner and hopefully see u around in Oct or Nov.

Take care!

I hope your health is coming first things to get well. I will miss you and plus pray for you until your health is better :)
good luck!

TOF, please get plenty of rest. You and your mom are lucky to have each other to help each other! I will miss your receipe and your chats. Looking forward to seeing u in AD again in a few months. Big hugs!!!

Hugss sis TOF and i'm really glad that you move ur homtown for reason bec of ur stress and health and everythings also due ur b/f's suppose children i don't blame you.. but i alway still coming down visit see you but not till ur health coming frist so juz holla me aiight and HUGSS and SAFE TRIP TO MOVE !!! t'care!

moochies sis

Back