I Am Hearing

Im a senior in highschool. Wanting to go to college to become a deaf interpreter. Im also looking for some deaf friends to video chat with, or just to chat with.

Minneapolis

Hello i am hearing and i am looking for people to video chat with. I am in ASl and I would like to make some new friends and get better at signing send me a message if you would want to chat.

I grew up in New Hope, lots of family still up there...nice to meet you

Hello :)

I have made a promise to myself to get more active, so here goes.

I can't help you with ASL, I'm afraid, but I'm always up for making new friends :P

hi, i am new here too. just signed up today. i am hearing and studing asl. also looking for freinds and help with signing. :)

Hearing people are only allowed here if they bring free beer for everybody. Those are the rules. Sorry—no exceptions. And no Coors Lite, either. Premium microbrew only.

ROFLMAO! :ty: What about sexual favors? Gotta do that, too?!?!

Hi I am new to this site. I also am in the ASL program here in VA. Do you have a web cam? What type? Also what level are you? I have finished levels 1-6 and starting my voicing and interpreting program in a few weeks. i am interested in practicing.
Dina

Hi I am new to this site. I also am in the ASL program here in VA. Do you have a web cam? What type? Also what level are you? I have finished levels 1-6 and starting my voicing and interpreting program in a few weeks. i am interested in practicing.
Dina

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just have fun reading and posting here in all the threads. Only way to keep practicing is go to Deaf Events. Ask your teacher where the Deaf community places where you can meet Deaf people. As for Web Cam, I am not into it that well because I am used to TTY and computer writing ( I love it). Sorry. But other Deaf members probably will share with you on this. See you around. :wave:

Hearing people are only allowed here if they bring free beer for everybody. Those are the rules. Sorry—no exceptions. And no Coors Lite, either. Premium microbrew only.

Hmmm... no one ever told me about this rule. I'll bet I owe a TON of money for this! Ha ha!!

Hi and welcome. I am late deaf, level 4 ASL. I would love to sign with you. IM me, I have AIM, MSN and Yahoo. If you have a VRS we could use my Purple number.

Just click the AIM or Yahoo logo to send me a message

Back