• full straight

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • curious to be bi

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • curious to be lebso

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
AJ said:
u were getting excited when u saw ur cousin re-arranging his penis?

Even a dildo, that makes me excited, anything that look like a penis... I get excited. :thumb: :giggle:

Sorry heath.

It kinda like why many people don't wanna be treated as a sex object.
No love feeling or how attractive you are.

Same thing with some men that go to club and just wanna get laid.

but I think some women are using men as sex object and not want relationship, kissing, or whatever.

I'm straight but don't get me wrong - I have tons of friends who are homosexuals. I'm not against them but it isn't for me. As long as there's respect then everyone should be fine.

I'm BI also.. I do love men and women.. Most of time 1 on 1 with men. But when my tongue go crazier i'll call a woman to come.

THE "L' WORD DVD SET?
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL
A HOT,WET, LESBIAN NITE!!!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I, so Love The "L" word. !!! :cool:
peace out, kat ( a lesbian always)
:ty: :ty:
ps. for those who don t know,
The "L" word is a series about
lesbian women on show time!
a must watch series!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

fei ku said:
u guys know i am straight but i am curious abt u guys........and tell me why u are like that thanks heh :ty:

I cannot tell you "why" I am like that anymore than you can probably say why you are like you are.

I can say, I grew up kind of assuming I would be heterosexual because my parents were, and I liked boys ok, but I also grew up being raised to appreciate strong, capable women. Then I fell in love with a girl. How did it happen? Well...my story is kind of weird, and I won't get into all the details, but I had some good reasons not to like men much. But what really did it for me was dancing with this girl and she had really nice breasts and when we danced and our breasts rubbed it felt really really good. So we just went for it, and we were together off-and-on for a number of years, but I was also in love with a man at the same time, and then he died, and then my girlfriend got pregnant and moved away and then more women and more men and woo hoo - decades later I am married to the person I waited my whole life to find - he is a man, but if it had been a woman, that would have been fine too. Looks like you got plenty of no one answering your question - I hope I did well enough.

Well, with me, I'm bisexual curious, reason? Mostly cuz of men, I'm tired of getting my heart broken, being lied to, being taken advantage of, being cheated on. I started to think about how it is with women? If a woman is better at romantic than man is, if woman can understand my feelings better than men do. It doesn't hurt to try to find out. ;)

Cheri said:
Well, with me, I'm bisexual curious, reason? Mostly cuz of men, I'm tired of getting my heart broken, being lied to, being taken advantage of, being cheated on. I started to think about how it is with women? If a woman is better at romantic than man is, if woman can understand my feelings better than men do. It doesn't hurt to try to find out. ;)

Cheri - not to discourage you, because you should do what your heart needs - but think of the drama and head games women get into sometimes, and the way catty bitchy moody girls used to act in junior highschool - now multiply by two and lock in a small room together. That is how it can sometimes be with women. It's pretty much just as hard as it is with men...until you find the right man or woman and all of a sudden, it's not hard anymore.

Back