I am bored..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Nothing to do since its hot outside! :mad: I wanted to go out and have fun but it's wayy overheat outside.

What's up with you guys? :)

FelixKat930 said:
Nothing to do since its hot outside! :mad: I wanted to go out and have fun but it's wayy overheat outside.

What's up with you guys? :)

Nothing much...

You must move to LA and climate is great.

volcomskatz said:
Nothing much...

You must move to LA and climate is great.

You are crazy, the tv news just said many people died from California sunny hot heat wave. Better to live in Alaska or upper Lakes etc where more cooler and not so hot.

JohnnyE said:
You are crazy, the tv news just said many people died from California sunny hot heat wave. Better to live in Alaska or upper Lakes etc where more cooler and not so hot.

Hell no, Climate in LA is different from desert area... We have sunny and low humidity, just feel like normal.

Felixkat why don't you spend some time in prayer and fasting with God ? I always try to find things to keep busy and set aside a quiet time in prayer always helps alots. :)

Go in a room in your house where the air conditioner is and close the door and turn the a/c on high then read a good book do something worthwhile with your time.

If you're bored, why don't you go do something that you enjoy doing it instead of coming to Alldeaf and say "I'm bored"

or play games with your kids.. do something fun for once?? or how about this... drawing or color the coloring books with kids.. or many things to do.. :)

hope u can find something to do .. heh.. :)

almost 8,000 ft mountain 25 miles west of my home is not hot. When it rains and feels like cold as snow almost. Perfect place to live there and come to Cheyenne for shopping and errands. In end of July I brought my kids with me to the mountain and were frigging cold surprisely.

I read newspaper about California heat wave death. About 130 people died yesterday. Volco don't you understand? August will be the hottest of the year. I hate three digit temperature. It does not touch Wyoming yet future possibly will have record break?

starrygaze said:
almost 8,000 ft mountain 25 miles west of my home is not hot. When it rains and feels like cold as snow almost. Perfect place to live there and come to Cheyenne for shopping and errands.

I read newspaper about California heat wave death. About 130 people died yesterday. Volco don't you understand? August will be the hottest of the year. I hate three digit temperature. It does not touch Wyoming yet future possibly will have record break?

usually here.. july is the hottest month of the year.. it can be august.. depend on mother nature.. dont piss her off!~ LOL.. hehe.. but this year its july that is very hot for here~

in 1980- it was VERY hot.. even worse than this year.. i remmy that.. i never forgot the heat wave! whew!

Move to the North Pole and all your problems are solved !!!! Log cabin and :cheers: Hmm what else ????? :deal: Tempting isn't it to escape the hot summer heat wave !

JohnnyE said:

You are completely RIGHT... volcomskatz and i live in LA area... we do have heatwave here.... still too hot...
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
You are completely RIGHT... volcomskatz and i live in LA area... we do have heatwave here.... still too hot...
SxyPorkie

Not worse as in Chicago and Houston, that including humidity and high heat index in combined.

volcomskatz said:
Not worse as in Chicago and Houston, that including humidity and high heat index in combined.

I grew up in Virginia and had lived in some states out the east coast... no difference.. I live here in LA for 5 yrs... No differnces...,you are idiot...
SxyPorkie

Back