i am bored.... u?

how u doin hear again... ?

Hey there! I'm doing okay. I had a long day today. Started by cleaning my apartment and then had to go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions. I was so exhausted by the time I came home that I crashed from 3:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. Now I'm wide awake and can't fall back asleep. :giggle:

How about you?

yeah, i know wat u mean mate.... im not to bad, its ok.... lus summer crawling up on us here in australia... its HOT as always n this summer sux more coz i want swim anymore... all of a sudden i developed a fear of water....hahhahaahha

yeah, i know wat u mean mate.... im not to bad, its ok.... lus summer crawling up on us here in australia... its HOT as always n this summer sux more coz i want swim anymore... all of a sudden i developed a fear of water....hahhahaahha

Wanna trade places? :giggle: Here it's rainy and cold. I hate this time of year. It's so depressing. *sigh*

I'm literally counting the days until I can move to Arizona next year (once I finish my Bachelor's degree) where it's sunny and warm.

Back