I Am Backkkkkkkk!!

trekwarpspeed

Reaction score
i wasn't think about alldeaf.com long long time... i guess umm over 2 years ago lol...

anyway i was new host for website is..... The Social Network for STAR TREK/SCI-FIC DEAF FANS! for anyone like watch sic-fic, star trek, star wars and stargate whatever...any news coming up movies, new tv series? come on let fun.... trekdeafspace is (like) myspace you will see... it's free and you just sign up name, passwords, proflie... then i will check for your new member of trekdeafspace open for (Administrators)...all you are welcome...

Last edited:
i wonder anyone did try typed trekdeafspace.ning.com? if not working pls let me know thanks... i never had plm with website...
if you cant see website then click on the social network for star trek/sic-fic deaf fans! with underline above first post thanks..

TREKDEAFSPACE online...

i keep wonder that no one interest on The Social Network for STAR TREK/SCI-FIC DEAF FANS! online. can you tell me what was bother you? i just curious that all.. umm maybe they think this is for star trek only? no it's any sic-fic like your hobby star wars or stargate sg1, lost in space? anyone met actors? any one has a modelships? artwork? Battlestar Galactica too...movies and tv shows...you will see...any question? thanks...

try on trekdeafspace.ning.com see you there....:ty:

I don't know -- perhaps if you will just post a little more often, maybe they will consider joining your group over at Ning.com. As for me, I have no interests with SCI-FIC stuff. I joined two different groups over at Ning.com, but I have not gone back since March.

I don't know -- perhaps if you will just post a little more often, maybe they will consider joining your group over at Ning.com. As for me, I have no interests with SCI-FIC stuff. I joined two different groups over at Ning.com, but I have not gone back since March.
That's right.

You can't just jump in as a newbie and start advertising your website. No one knows who you are. You haven't been posting here in AllDeaf for a while. It makes you look like a spammer.

Do you walk up to a stranger and say, "Hey, like Star Trek? Join my site!" No, this will be a turn-off for them.

If you walked up to a stranger, got to know each other... then they would listen if you mentioned your site.

So, give it time.

Post in other threads. Be an active member here.

If you keep bumping this thread, it's bound to be deleted because that's like spamming. :nono:

oh no, lol i am not spammer to them no way... there too many people are overlook on post that all...

change title...

i was think and change better new title for Soical Network Science Fiction for Deaf Fans. umm also add profiles, backgrounds, etc.. i noticed look much better now..

beam.gif

i was think and change better new title for Soical Network Science Fiction for Deaf Fans. umm also add profiles, backgrounds, etc.. i noticed look much better now..
Have you thought about creating a thread in that forum asking members for their opinion on the title of the forum? Usually, you get the best feedback from your own members. :)

As for the website, it does seem to be a bit too much. I noticed that you have a lot of widgets on the front page. Secondly, you've got a video on the front page.

Since videos use memory, it makes the front page load longer... which is what some people may consider unwelcoming. I would suggest the video be placed elsewhere or that the video function like an embedded YouTube video. The image of the video shows up... until someone clicks on it. That will load quicker. Yet, what is the purpose of having that video on the front page? If it's related to a topic, it's probably better on a separate page. As for the widgets, you may want to reduce it or make them random instead of having all on the same page.

Lastly, the color are not of great contrast. It's better to have lighter color on black than red/blue on black. That's like a black American flag type of colors. When I think Sci-Fi, I think of black, white, gray... or metal... etc.

Try visiting some sci-fi websites to get an idea of what color to use. That's also something you could get feedback from your own members. :)

Have you thought about creating a thread in that forum asking members for their opinion on the title of the forum? Usually, you get the best feedback from your own members. :)

As for the website, it does seem to be a bit too much. I noticed that you have a lot of widgets on the front page. Secondly, you've got a video on the front page.

Since videos use memory, it makes the front page load longer... which is what some people may consider unwelcoming. I would suggest the video be placed elsewhere or that the video function like an embedded YouTube video. The image of the video shows up... until someone clicks on it. That will load quicker. Yet, what is the purpose of having that video on the front page? If it's related to a topic, it's probably better on a separate page. As for the widgets, you may want to reduce it or make them random instead of having all on the same page.

Lastly, the color are not of great contrast. It's better to have lighter color on black than red/blue on black. That's like a black American flag type of colors. When I think Sci-Fi, I think of black, white, gray... or metal... etc.

Try visiting some sci-fi websites to get an idea of what color to use. That's also something you could get feedback from your own members. :)

i change colors, i think better green, black and sliver like UFO you know so umm i did drag videos and photos out of main page but plms is no video and photo own page. widgets for each different tv shows, i cant put all together once. i dont see plms with slow loader...

i change colors, i think better green, black and sliver like UFO you know so umm i did drag videos and photos out of main page but plms is no video and photo own page. widgets for each different tv shows, i cant put all together once. i dont see plms with slow loader...
Remember, you have to put yourself in other people's shoes.

Not everyone will have as fast as a connection as you do.

I have a fast connection, but it does lag a bit because I have an older computer. Those who have a new computer, but have a slower connection may have the same problem.

Ever notice how other websites have simple front pages and everything else on other pages? That's what I'm referring to. :)

By the way, the color does look better. :)

Back