I am back..

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
I am doing good and I had fun weekend with Jeremy visiting my family in Illinois. I got to see my mom's house which was rebuilt due to the fire a few months ago. It looks different but soo beautiful! And yesterday we got home and I began not to feel well.. and man It was 101 degrees. So I got the meds and cold washcloth on my head.. today I feel so much better and the temp went down to 98 degrees. Whew! :)

I am doing good and I had fun weekend with Jeremy visiting my family in Illinois. I got to see my mom's house which was rebuilt due to the fire a few months ago. It looks different but soo beautiful! And yesterday we got home and I began not to feel well.. and man It was 101 degrees. So I got the meds and cold washcloth on my head.. today I feel so much better and the temp went down to 98 degrees. Whew! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better today and I hope that the temp stays down. :)

Last edited:
Welcome back, FelixKat930 ! Glad to know that you had a good time with Jeremy in Illonois. :)

As for me, I am still in Texas for my vacation to visit my good friend. Of course, I had a good time, too. :D

WB Sarah.. Glad to hear you are doing ok.. but like i siad take it easy and REST!!! its not good to overdo and u can get sick.. :(

I am glad that you are doing well but.. for the fever..
you need to rest.. since you had "exterme" surgery in your head.. dont want cause infection or swellen..

I am glad that you are doing well but.. for the fever..
you need to rest.. since you had "exterme" surgery in your head.. dont want cause infection or swellen..

i agree.. should rest in bed and take it EASY.. sleep.. sleep is good medicine!!!! make time go by so fast.. lol :)

Felixcat, You had a CI operation done right? How was that? That is so amazing what things can be done now. Hope you are feeling well. How many days since you had your surgery?

Back