I am back!

I think cora went a lil overboard with her pix. LOL

Whoa! Great pictures!
My sister went to the Bahamas on a cruise too, and to other islands as well. She loved it. Said that in the Carribean, ppl are so nice. My sister bought tons of batik stuff. I have never gone to the Carribean Sea. All of my travels were in USA/Canada/México and Europe.

You said that you would fly to Bahamas if you went next time. Why is the cruise "limiting" like you said?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Whoa! Great pictures!
My sister went to the Bahamas on a cruise too, and to other islands as well. She loved it. Said that in the Carribean, ppl are so nice. My sister bought tons of batik stuff. I have never gone to the Carribean Sea. All of my travels were in USA/Canada/México and Europe.

You said that you would fly to Bahamas if you went next time. Why is the cruise "limiting" like you said?

Thanx! OHh really?? That's cool. What did she gave u from Bahamas?? Yeah, you should go to Bahamas.

WEll, at first I went to the cruise and I felt fine. My friend Lorena and I walked around in the cruise bec we were soo curious what's inside of cruise. When we get back, we wanted to get out of cruise bec we already know what's inside of cruise. Not only that, the weather was sooooo hot. We really wanted to rent a room but it was not worth it. WE stayed in the cruise for only 5 hours. The cruise called is Discovery channel something like that. It was not too fancy but regular. Lorena and I are planning to save money to go to Hawaii with others. We don't want to take the cruise to Hawaii bec it will be long trip!

Heeeey Welcome back. Sorry i was busy so I didnt check out the the whole site. So forgive me for the late welcome back. Ah nice pics girl. Brought something for me? :D

BTW is your friend alright. I can see the deep sunburn she got. ooh that gotta hurt for a while.

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Heeeey Welcome back. Sorry i was busy so I didnt check out the the whole site. So forgive me for the late welcome back. Ah nice pics girl. Brought something for me? :D

BTW is your friend alright. I can see the deep sunburn she got. ooh that gotta hurt for a while.

Yep, looks like it hurts.

/me rubs his own arms

C o R a L i C i O u S, you asked me which photo!? I did looked around Photo on Visualization Forums. i can't find.. geez.. anyway aww, sista, i sneak those pictures are awsome and coolest.. i hope you had good time with those folks at party.. Dang it, Your man had you. he is very Lucky on the earth with u.. you couple looks cute!! stay peace..

Originally posted by Wolfboy

Hi!!!! How r u?? That's alright. I'm glad that u are here. I forgive you *hugs*. I didn't buy something for you bec you live too far. Sorrie.

Yes, my friend is doing okay. Thanks for asking.:(

Those are great pictures! I'm sorry I missed out, wish I was there. At least, I've enjoyed looking at your pictures! How's Lily? Didn't see her post around here lately!!!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
C o R a L i C i O u S, you asked me which photo!? I did looked around Photo on Visualization Forums. i can't find.. geez.. anyway aww, sista, i sneak those pictures are awsome and coolest.. i hope you had good time with those folks at party.. Dang it, Your man had you. he is very Lucky on the earth with u.. you couple looks cute!! stay peace..

Ohh that's alright. I think I know what u talk about :). Yeah, I had a great time with my friends at the party. Thanks!! yeah, my man is very lucky to have me. Thanks for nice compliments about us. U r nice person. Keep it up!! :D

Back