I am back from vacation!!!!!

CODAchild

Reaction score
Hello to all my AD friends!!!!! I just returned from New Hampshire. It was a nice trip. The weather held up nicely from Saturday July 2nd to Tuesday the 5th. Then from Wednesday to Saturday the skies opened up and it rained!!!

We went to Santa's Village and Storyland. Did some shopping, and mainly relaxed in the hotel.

Roadrunner, thank you for your nice message!!! I just read it now. You are right, it is the peacefulness and the beauty of New Hampshire that keeps us going back. It is so very quiet there. I hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July?

To all of you I hope that you had a great 4th of July!!! I missed all of you so much as I enjoyed talking and reading all the threads here. I talk about this site to a lot of my deaf friends and told them to check it out.

I look forward to talking to all of you!!! Take care and thank you all for your wonderful messages of my vacation, it meant a lot to me how nice you all are!!!! Thank you so much!!! :hug:

prostock19 said:
Welcome Back!!!!
:) Hey Prostock19 How are you? Thank you so much!!!! How is Albany? Are you getting adjusted to your new place yet? How is the job going?

Keep in touch!!!! :)

Welcome back, Glad you had a blast time on your vacation. We miss you! :hug:

Welcome back!! glad you had a peaceful trip ;)

Welcome back :hug:

I'm glad that you enjoy yourself on your vacation.. :thumb:

Welcome Back CODA

Old Man at the mountain miss to see you leaving. :cry:

oldman2.jpg

See she was tooo wild with this old man. She destroyed his nose and chin. :ugh:

oldman.jpg

Hey there, it's so nice to have you back.
I agree, New Hampshire is definitely one of the most beautiful and peaceful places I've been to. In fact, I will be taking a few days in August to head over there myself. Glad to know you had a nice break from the ho-hum routine!

Welcome back from your vacation! Glad you had a great and peaceful time! I've never been to New Hamshire myself.

Back